Summer Olympics Paris - 2024

Loki

Insane last day archery so far. SK won the 4th QF set with 30 to 29. 3x 10s against 2x10s and 1x 9.

edit: Italian Nespoli lost against Wooseok 4-6 in sets. SKs are unbeatable in archery.

Maradona37

McLaughlin-Levrone won her 400m hurdles heat by a mile. It should be between her and last night's hero Femke Bol for the gold. Still semis to come though - the final isn't until Thursday night.

Loki

Was a close match in the end. Woojin only won 6-4. Gazoz was the first one who could win 2 sets against Woojin. Turkey eliminated. 2 SK in the semis so far.

Loki

Damn, Unruh won in the Archery penalties. They were both 5-5 on sets and both shot a 10 in the shootouts, but his arrow was a tiny bit nearer to the very center.

Maradona37

I swear shooting/archery are the worst filmed sport at the event. How are you meant to be excited when you don't see the line of sight? Show their ugly ass face in the corner picture in picture. It's 21st century, goddammit
Even games like Resident Evil and first-person shooters can get that first/third person view right, and have been for decades. Yet they can't in the shooting apparently, lol.

Loki

By the way, a nice picture of 2 worlds meeting in Beach Volleyball. I'm glad I don't live on the dark side.

GUFPl5EXoAAVKnU

Loki

What a final in archery. Last set, both shoot 3x 10. Mental monsters. Now a shootout decides gold

Woojin wins gold by 5mm in the last shootout. The first male archer to win all 3 gold medals in archery in each discipline I think. INSANE. SK won all archery disciplines, 5th gold. That's what you call perfection I believe.

Now I'm sad it's over.

Last edited:

serghei

Djokovic is impressive. Toe to toe vs Alcaraz at 37 less than 2 months from knee surgery. Absolute champion.

Home of Barca Fans