Summer Olympics Paris - 2024

Maradona37

I get the wee face there Loki; I am sad about it too. I am gonna maintain my interest in swimming. There's nothing like the Olympics for swimming and athletics but wanna watch the big competitions still in future.

Loki

I get the wee face there Loki; I am sad about it too. I am gonna maintain my interest in swimming. There's nothing like the Olympics for swimming and athletics but wanna watch the big competitions still in future.
Yeah, today is a sad day with archery and swimming coming to an end. Usually I don't follow swimming that much, but I think I'll look into the next world championship.

Maradona37

I guess the reason for the early swimming too was - without morning heats they could have an earlier evening session and stop it clashing with the track and field, unlike the last night or two. With morning sessions they couldn't start as early as 6.30 pm local time.

Maradona37

Yeah, today is a sad day with archery and swimming coming to an end. Usually I don't follow swimming that much, but I think I'll look into the next world championship.
Me too - bearing in mind the PED caveat we have been discussing - I am in awe of their performances. I think I will follow future events including the world championship. I haven't really watched swimmin since Rio 2016. I enjoyed it then too so not sure why I didn't maintain my interest.

Maybe you will keep watching archery too.

Loki

Me too - bearing in mind the PED caveat we have been discussing - I am in awe of their performances. I think I will follow future events including the world championship. I haven't really watched swimmin since Rio 2016. I enjoyed it then too so not sure why I didn't maintain my interest.

Maybe you will keep watching archery too.
Yeah let's see. Now it's easier to have more time watching other sports without football. But mid season it'll take most of your free time to watch football and other sports.

Maradona37

Yeah let's see. Now it's easier to have more time watching other sports without football. But mid season it'll take most of your free time to watch football and other sports.
Yeah that is true. Bearing in mind I also have other hobbies like walking, watching films and TV shows, reading, gaming, going down to the cinema etc. Best probably just to stick to the big competitions for the other sports.

Horatio

You're welcome
Yeah that is true. Bearing in mind I also have other hobbies like walking, watching films and TV shows, reading, gaming, going down to the cinema etc. Best probably just to stick to the big competitions for the other sports.
what shows you watching and what games playing?

Loki

She is 1.96m. Damn, literally death by snusnu ಠ_ಠ

Screenshot-2024-08-04-205826.png

Maradona37

what shows you watching and what games playing?
haven't been playing that many games recently mate to be honest, but I like stuff like Mario and beat em ups and the Arkham games. To be honest I was more of a gamer in past but I still do play.

As for shows, I watch plenty, I have loads I am partway through lol. I like animated shows (Western and anime). But I also love live action. Apple TV has loads of good shows and in other places just recently I have been watching stuff like Shogun, Black Sails, Mad Men. I finished the Outsider miniseries too. I like limited/miniseries as they're longer than films but not so long you have to wait years for new seasons.

What stuff do you watch? I know you like anime.

On topic - good to see the Ukrainian and Australian girls get medals in the high jump, they all seemed very delighted.

Home of Barca Fans