Summer Olympics Paris - 2024

Gnidrologist

Yeah would take them by surprise.

How hard is a volleyball btw? I remember punching it at school and feeling like I was gonna break my fingers. These pros must be taught the best way to smash it without hurting themselves.
From what i remember (haven't been ball playing for a loong time) a typical voleyball is actually both very light and much softer from outside than a typical football. At least it was back in the day. Maybe they've introduced yet another new tech to fuck up balls even further now days, but i have no awareness of it. When you smash a voleyball with foot, it has very unpredictable trajectories given it's so lightweight and little to no center of gravity. Remember it was fun to play futsal level games as the ball just went all over the places. Anybody could be Juninho Permanbucano or Roberto Carlos with it. :lol:

That would be the hurdle actually, if wanted to play feet voleyball. It's really hard to make predictable controlled shot with light balls that are meant to only be lifted vertically and then smashed straight forward. Most of the heavy kick shots would probably go out of bounds unless you're elite scissor kicker. The net in classical volley is just too high to effectively bypass it with kicks, even acrobatic ones, unless making most of them from back line or further.
As I said above, for me it's easier for women to come closer in stuff like swimming, running, walking, than team sports.
They will never get closer to men at anything. That's just bitter truth that equlizers will have to swallow at some point. Better sooner than, when it's already too late. Most leftists are atheist, who believe in theory of evolutionist transforamtion, yet deny the very core of this theory, when ignoring millions of years of adaptation within two sexes, making them what they are for very distinct purposes. There's a very good reason why women and men are like they are. They aren't supposed to be "equal" at anything except human dignity.

It will always be the case both individually and in team sports.
Team sports are especially daunting for women as most women low-key hate each other or at least have a bit of jealousy or other kind of petty feelings down under. There's little to no real friendship there. There are no sis-mances, an equivalent to bro-mances that can happen within males. Males can be true friends and comrades in arms, not so much with women, who are manipulators by nature. It has been well established that all-women collectives, like in business enterprises, are toxic as fuck and simply cannot function for it's stated goals.

The other thing is that team sprots like football and ice hockey are physical contact sports that involve lot of direct physical struggle between participants. Also "getting under the skin" of your opponent by being provocative bellend. :lol: Being fit and skilled is just part of the equation. We all know the "choir boy" meme here in Barca forum. Well, most women are even milder versions of choirboys. They don't possess the same competitive spirit and natural aggression that males do. Do to lack of testosterone and completely different role in history of human kind. Women were never warriors no matter what deluded leftist tell you. And that's far besides their physical attributes and body structure that are just not good for any of these sports, which is why they often look so embarrassing there.
Having said all that, i absolutely encourage any women, who feel they want to do sports and compete, do that. Just don't expect being treated equally in field, where you are vastly inferior.
also, why is this "sport" on Olympics?

Just perfectly summarizes what these mass events now days are all about. Humiliation and cringe. Just mock and debase everything. Football industry seems to gradually beeline into same groove.

Last edited:

Maradona37

From what i remember (haven't been ball playing for a loong time) a typical voleyball is actually both very light and much softer from outside than a typical football. At least it was back in the day. Maybe they've introduced yet another new tech to fuck up balls even further now days, but i have no awareness of it. When you smash a voleyball with foot, it has very unpredictable trajectories given it's so lightweight and little to no center of gravity. Remember it was fun to play futsal level games as the ball just went all over the places. Anybody could be Juninho Permanbucano or Roberto Carlos with it. :lol:

That would be the hurdle actually, if wanted to play feet voleyball. It's really hard to make predictable controlled shot with light balls that are meant to only be lifted vertically and then smashed straight forward. Most of the heavy kick shots would probably go out of bounds unless you're elite scissor kicker. The net in classical volley is just too high to effectively bypass it with kicks, even acrobatic ones, unless making most of them from back line or further.

They will never get closer to men at anything. That's just bitter truth that equlizers will have to swallow at some point. Better sooner than, when it's already too late. Most leftists are atheist, who believe in theory of evolutionist transforamtion, yet deny the very core of this theory, when ignoring millions of years if adaptation within two sexes, making them what they are for very distinct purposes. There's a very good reason why women and men are like they are. They aren't supposed to be "equal" at anything except human dignity.

It will always be the case both individually and in team sports.
Team sports are especially daunting for women as most women low-key hate each other or at least have a bit of jealousy or other kind of petty feelings down under. There's little to no real friendship there. There are no sis-mances, an equivalent to bro-mances that can happen within males. Males can be true friends and comrades in arms, not so much with women, who are manipulators by nature. It has been well established that all-women collectives, like in business enterprises, are toxic as fuck and simply cannot function for it's stated goals.

The other thing is that team sprots like footbal and ice hockey are physical contact sports that involve lot of direct physical struggle between participants. Being fit and skilled is just part of the equation. We all know the "choir boy" meme here in Barca forum. Well, most women are even milder versions of choirboys. They don't possess the same competitive spirit and natural aggression that males do. Do to lack of testosterone and completely different role in history of human kind. Women were never warriors no matter what deluded leftist tell you. And that's far besides their physical attributes and body structure that are just not good for any of these sports, which is why they often look so embarrassing in these sports.
Having said all that, i absolutely encourage any women, who feel they want to do sports and compete, do that. Just don't expect being treated equally in field, where you are vastly unequal.

Yeah the volleyballs being light would be like kicking one of those floataways you used to get at the shop for like 80 pence and when you kicked it they fly into the air as if you were Bobby Carlos or Juninho, as you say. maybe exaggeration but it seems the volleyballs would be a lot lighter than balls from other sports.

Imagine trying to punch a leather football from the 50s and 60s? :lol:

You make some decent points in the second part, there's some stuff that makes sense although there's some I'm unsure about, but respect that everyone has their own beliefs in this matter. The bold I totally agree with - they and their sports deserve respect and have much merit, but they shouldn't try to be equal with men. It's impossible in sports.

I didn't actually mean they can get 'closer' to men, I just meant that the difference in swimming and track and field - while huge - is not as big as in football, for example. I do think men are better with teamwork and bigger warriors as you state, and that's another reason (of many) I think the difference is even more vast in team sport than individual.

In saying that, top women athletes are still better than most men as most men aren't elite athletes (I was fast when younger but I couldn't have beaten Gabi Thomas or Sydney McLaughlin over 200m or 400m respectively). But the majority of elite male athletes are superior to even the number one woman.

Gnidrologist

Maradona37

Well, obviously women that devote all their life to certain sporting discipline would be better than beer guzzling, burger chomping male. That would never be under dispute. But no way the margins are narrowing between elites of female and male athletes. And yes, you're right that it is even more pronounced in team sports, where camaraderie and cohesiveness is as important as athleticism and skills. And of course, the aggression. No wonder teenage boys can absolutely dismantle grown elite female football teams with humongous margins. Then again, i remember Serena Villiams, one of the most masculine woman in female tennis, was crushed by some 500-600 ranked guy in their sparring match too, so there's that.
Women simply put, are not aggressive, at least in the way that males are, which is necessary to compete in both 1v1 situations and warlike team spirit. Remember. Sport games are just toned down war like situations. Passive aggressiveness will not do there. :lol:

Maradona37

Maradona37

Well, obviously women that devote all their life to certain sporting discipline would be better than beer guzzling, burger chomping male. That would never be under dispute. But no way the margins are narrowing between elites of female and male athletes. And yes, you're right that it is even more pronounced in team sports, where camaraderie and cohesiveness is as important as athleticism and skills. And of course, the aggression. Women simply put, are not aggressive, at least in the way that males are, which is necessary to compete in both 1v1 situations and warlike team spirit. Remember. Sport game are just toned down war like situations. Passive aggressiveness will not do there. :lol:
Yeah I agree with that definitely.

Gnidrologist

I updated my post a bit. I still think that even on individual level there's very little chance to be any kind of narrowing. I mean, boobs are great obstacle alone. Cock only interfere at pole vaulting.:lol:

Maradona37

Just read the updates. Aye, youth boys teams beating women world champions and Serena losing to low-ranked men has been alluded to before. It says it all though I have seen some women coping saying those women didn't take it seriously as they didn't wanna crush the low ranked men's dreams. Or that the boy's teams are future world champions mens teams in waiting anyway so makes sense they'd hammer women.

Seems like coping and mental gymnastics by them to me.

Maradona37

I could look at Lieke Klaver all day. Fuck me she is absolutely mesmerising.

Attachments

• tumblr_9fd031df9543a70dacc5c3b119fff858_55b43499_1280.jpg
    tumblr_9fd031df9543a70dacc5c3b119fff858_55b43499_1280.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 3

Maradona37

I mean I love petite, feminine, cute girls too.

It never really occurred to me she was overly masculine. Her face does look very structured though and strong, like a man's. Margo Robbie has the same strong square jaw.

Gnidrologist

No I am 100 percent straight.

I know she is tall and muscular, but when she has her hair down and is 'dolled up' she is pretty.
I actually thought she was kinda fine in the previous pictures, where "her" face was more far away and drawn out, but now that you posted these last two photos with close-ups, i'd say - check the chromosomes! (and i'm not even joking :()

Maradona37

I actually thought she was kinda fine in the previous pictures, where "her" face was more far away and drawn out, but now that you posted these last two photos with close-ups, i'd say - check the chromosomes!
Fair enough mate lol.

I guess she does verge on masculine, but you can still see the prettiness of her if she was smaller and less muscular etc. I think she could be feminine if she was shorter, more petite and maybe did less PEDs and injected less testosterone (as I suspect she does).

Home of Barca Fans