Summer Olympics Paris - 2024

Gnidrologist

Yeah, that might be. I can't detect a trace of explicit Adam's apple on he neck so she might be she after all. Still way too butch to consider her as "pretty".
edit: okay, after hearing her speak incoherently and silly, while giggling for no reason - definitely a woman.

Maradona37

Yeah, that might be. I can't detect a trace of explicit Adam's apple on he neck so she might be she after all. Still way too butch to consider her as "pretty".
Fair enough. She probably does lean too far into butch.

I think she probably made herself butch though with HGH or whatever.

Anyway according to you two lads I am having a nightmare here :lol: We will see if anyone else arrives to agree with me and save my shame.

Gnidrologist

In these last two photos i could easily confuse her with a tranny. Not an east asian troons, who are real traps, but most of Western ones. Really robust and manly face in those pics. The lack of addams apple and the hearing the voice and speak was the thing that verified lol.

Maradona37

In these last two photos i could easily confuse her with a tranny. Not an east asian troons, who are real traps, but most of Western ones. Really robust and manly face in those pics. The lack of addams apple and the hearing the voice and speak was the thing that verified lol.
Fair enough.

I am gonna stick to being interested in more feminine girls I think. I don't tend to like tall women anyway as I am not tall myself.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Mongrel from Algeir beats up few girls to win and it's the story of the Olympics. Oh, and mocking of Last Supper.

Home of Barca Fans