Summer Olympics Paris - 2024

Loki

Both boxers who failed their sex test in boxing world championship last year, won gold in the olympics. You can't make this shit up. :lol:

Loki

Last day today!

XY handball bronze match Spain - Slovenia starting now.

XX volleyball final US - Italy 13:00 CEST

XY handball final Germany - Denmark 13:30 CEST

And the last medal game XX basketball France - US 15:30 CEST

Closing ceremony is 21:00 CEST.

khaled_a_d

Pure coincidence. :lol:

Not coincidence, they were claimed that after beating Russian fighters and the IBF president is Russian and suddenly the claimed them to be XY without even mentioning the test they have done.

So no coincidence, just pure Russian corruption.
Glad they have beaten the adversity.

iniestaGOAT

Not coincidence, they were claimed that after beating Russian fighters and the IBF president is Russian and suddenly the claimed them to be XY without even mentioning the test they have done.

She was born with a vagina. She is a woman.
Enough said.

We don't need science.

serghei

And the corruption is?

Did the Algerian sue IBF and challenged their decision to CAS? Or did they accept the testing as valid?

If you think a decision is unfair you can appeal on CAS.

You say pure russian corruption based on nothing. They tested her, suspended her, she had the option to appeal and go to court, but she did not.

On the other hand, IOC did no test. If the passport says woman, she is a woman, no testing required.

serghei

That's completely ignoring her physical appearance, close to a male's, and her musculature. No reason for me to doubt the results of the IBF testing, just based on the argument that the president is russian, that's bullshit. The visual signs are in that direction too.

So I don't need to be happy that a boxer with likely male genes beat some women.

ajnotkeith

That's completely ignoring her physical appearance, close to a male's, and her musculature. No reason for me to doubt the results of the IBF testing, just based on the argument that the president is russian, that's bullshit. The visual signs are in that direction too.
Not hugely muscular really, not even close to the peak women athletes like Serena Williams.

I do find it odd how both the athletes the IBA accused won gold though. Seems like a big coincidence. We need more information and to know what exactly the test results were.

mc_lovin

So I don't need to be happy that a boxer with likely male genes beat some women.
Funny that people are only offended when a woman with freakish genes does it.

serghei

Funny that people are only offended when a woman with freakish genes does it.

Male genes that is. She doesn't have freakish woman genes, but male genes. She is most likely an intersex person carrying both male and woman genetics and identifies herself as a woman.

Home of Barca Fans