Summer Olympics Paris - 2024

Maradona37

Anyway I have been on my own in here most of the night. Most obviously had the sense not to watch lol. That's me finished.

It was a really fun Olympics. Here's to four years from now. USA hosting both the World Cup and Olympics in this next cycle, as in 1994 and 1996.

Loki

As an epilogue, just saw this :lol:
And for that "sport", we can't have things like karate? If it just needs to be a competition, maybe we should include spitting contest and shitting in the river too.

Loki

Anyway I have been on my own in here most of the night. Most obviously had the sense not to watch lol. That's me finished.

It was a really fun Olympics. Here's to four years from now. USA hosting both the World Cup and Olympics in this next cycle, as in 1994 and 1996.
Thanks for taking one for the team! The comments made me laugh, was fun to read

Maradona37

As an epilogue, just saw this :lol:
And for that "sport", we can't have things like karate? If it just needs to be a competition, maybe we should include spitting contest and shitting in the river too.

That's funny. She is pretty hot to be fair, I like the look of her. Not much of a 'breaker' though it appears.

Maradona37

How can someone who moves like the video perfectly said "a younger sibling showing off his summer camp moves" join the olympics?
No idea

Googled it on youtube and some funny comments. Just picked this out at random

'
she won the national championship in Australia? It's like Kim Jung Un votes for himself to become the national hero.'

Maradona37

I have one. Maybe because this discipline is an empty shell of an agenda, which was introduced solely to attract younger generations and that's why nobody actually gave a fuck about a professional performance.
Yeah it seems like the kids are a lost cause today.

and this (while interesting and skillful with other competitors) was introduced to attract the kids.

Apparently kids find swimming, running, jumping and throwing 'boring'. No wonder Gen Z and Alpha are obese.

Maradona37

Final posts to wind down.

What do you all think was the moment of the Olympics?

This for me. Watched it live and the crowd went wild. Duplantis had the entire crowd to himself as everyone else had finished their session and it was late in the evening.

Marchand's endeavours were excellent. Pan and McLaughlin's world records too. But Duplantis takes it for me.

Home of Barca Fans