Summer Olympics Paris - 2024

delancey

Why tf is he running around with 420k in cash in a dangerous third world country like France? 🤪

Last edited:

Loki

Why tf is he running around with 420k in cash in a dangerous third world country like France? 🤪
It wasn't all cash, but a rolex and diamonds. Still extremly stupid of course considering he was in a 3rd world shit hole of a city. Somehow I think Paris will or even have already asked not to report or publish these things, as their reputation is in a free fall. It could be way worse already without us knowing. I know German media stopped reporting most of the immigrants crimes to stop the right wing rise.

Gnidrologist

lmao
419210295_723465516630512_3538674240611740862_n-819x1024.jpg

I wonder why these few whites are even participating. It's obviously not for french people. If i was athlete in one of these countries, i'd emigrate to Slovakia or smth and would rather represent actual european country than participate in this circus.

also

Just look at this monster parade. They deserve what's happening to them.

El Gato

Villarato!
All Latvians on that boat staring in unison at the bridge full of drag queens. Joining their Emirati brothers in collective surprise. Lmao

No Daft Punk is a massive oversight (unless they were on earlier, I missed the start)

Gnidrologist

Why wouldn't they? Entire Europe and West as such is sick with this mind virus and most of my countryman are no exception. In fact, Latvia is one of the most cucked loser nations that subserviently obey the Cabal.

El Gato

Villarato!
Massive missed opportunity to not cannon a few Latvians around that balloon too. Preferably with pink confetti

Gnidrologist

Only thing massive here is you, faggot.
Here's few pic for you to fap.

ko6D1H4.png

GTb_wjLX0AAxiXT

GTcHYu-XUAAQCM9

Oh and sith lord or whatever demon carrying the flag of this abomination.

GTcNqUeXwAAannq

I wonder if decaying Rome before it was overtaken by barbarians looked like this. Similarities with what's happening generally are huge. Full of violent savages dismantling once great civilization and romans only caring in participating into brain rotting depravity, while being conquered.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Yeah the smurf was curious. Certainly an acquired taste but i see the Latvians have already saved it into their wank bank. Didn't even need a prompt

Nadal and Serena trying to stand up straight in torrential rain in a boat :lol:

Gnidrologist

Yeah the smurf was curious. Certainly an acquired taste but i see the Latvians have already saved it into their wank bank. Didn't even need a prompt

Nadal and Serena trying to stand up straight in torrential rain in a boat :lol:
Funny how you believe your awkward quips about latvians bother me or are witty. Another example of lefturds can't meme. Btw, how much cocks have you taken in your throat in your life aprox. Do you also like to gobble on them after they've been submerged in the poop chute?

Home of Barca Fans