Tennis

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
puyol the wall you couldn't understand English if it slapped you on the face

preposterous, stop being an imbecile for a second dude, btw your syntax isn't grammatically correct, read it a few times and you'll get it, hopefully, if you are a rational person that is, which I highly doubt

more like, ode to djando, what language did you just use??

zanela

Any other opponent, and I would 've cheered for Stan, but Rafa is on the verge of reaching another milestone, and he doesn't 've enough time left at the top. I hope he gets the double.
Stan has had a brilliant tournament, playing some superlative tennis along the way. More importantly, he overcame his mental blockade against the Serb, after finishing close on so many prev. attempts. But, he owes Rafa for his WTF favour. Remember, Stan! ;)

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Rafa is in discomfort. He is not even bothering to bounce the ball before serving and his serve is a just a point starter.

BarcaGirl

The crowd doesn’t even know how to react. First set they were cheering loudly when Rafa lost points. Now they are silent. Stunned. The booing was a disgrace and he owes the Aus Open crowd nothing. Rafa is showing Stan more respect than crowd showed Rafa by fighting on.

Also, huge credit to Rafa for even trying to fight through this. Champ!

Home of Barca Fans