The Negreira case

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Madrid making themselves a private party (just as La Liga is) in the court case, not sure what that means and what the implications are should we be convicted. Compensating Madrid with trophies and money?

NKMaribor

That is, you offer me to investigate. And in Spain, no one is interested in why he makes decisions in favor of Madrid all the time on the field? On the topic, it is impossible to bribe all the judges, and no one will do it, especially by paying openly.

Nobody is interested because it is typical Cule hyperbole. Barcelona absolutely crushed Madrid in last decades domestically, while paying off VP of Spain’s referees’ committee and you want to argue Gil fckin Manzano?

Kul_z

Barca, at its lowest point i might admit in history is a perfect example of kicking someone who's already dead financially to the ground by peasants, someone who wouldnt dare to take action, lets say 6,7 years ago. There are so much politics involved in all of that that, in my opinion they could kick us in tier or two down. Damage is done but the price for that in this case would get la liga to the ground. Perez(rm) would do everything in their power to make barca get a pass in this case, regardless of guilty or not, because their ass is at stake too. I knew we needed a rebuild, but the damage done in barto/rossel reign might imply that we are in for building from the ground. By that, i mean from socios who are responsible for that idiots that were in charge to that same socios who were selling tickets to the tourists.

This club needs a reset on so many levels, its frightening.

El Gato

Villarato!
Barca, at its lowest point i might admit in history is a perfect example of kicking someone who's already dead financially to the ground by peasants, someone who wouldnt dare to take action, lets say 6,7 years ago. There are so much politics involved in all of that that, in my opinion they could kick us in tier or two down. Damage is done but the price for that in this case would get la liga to the ground. Perez(rm) would do everything in their power to make barca get a pass in this case, regardless of guilty or not, because their ass is at stake too. I knew we needed a rebuild, but the damage done in barto/rossel reign might imply that we are in for building from the ground. By that, i mean from socios who are responsible for that idiots that were in charge to that same socios who were selling tickets to the tourists.

This club needs a reset on so many levels, its frightening.

There's zero level threat to Real on current evidence.
If Real will want Barca to get a pass it's because of Super League. And even that is sketchy, word is relationship between clubs is due to be terminated

Kul_z

There's zero level threat to Real on current evidence.
If Real will want Barca to get a pass it's because of Super League. And even that is sketchy, word is relationship between clubs is due to be terminated

You dont see the bigger picture, arent you? Good luck to rm competing without barca in liga.

serghei

You dont see the bigger picture, arent you? Good luck to rm competing without barca in liga.

That's a bad argument.

If any evidence comes out, something besides what Barca and Negreira say, like documents, reliable witnesses, tapes involving Barca officials demanding refeeree help or something like that, Barca should be relegated.

If there is no such thing, then it's still a very bad scandal for our image. But no sanctions should be made outside maybe a fine of some sort.

Horatio

You're welcome
Nothing to happen to Real or Barca for that matter.
[MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION], delete my account if we get banned from La Liga.

serghei

Nothing to happen to Real or Barca for that matter.

[MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION], delete my account if we get banned from La Liga.

I think so too, because I think the referees in Spain are overall fair and impartial. This is the impression I got following the matches. The only suspicion I have is regarding a certain ref that is probably a big Madrid fan outside of the job.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Straight up relegate club, change the model and rebuild. This club is so badly run that we basically got extorted by this fucking cunt and then somehow will probably got done for corruption.

Honestly the referees have done us very little favours to pay them off even if it's for "equal treatment", is something super retarded. If the guy came forward should of recorded it and then used to to expose the corruption of those fucking cunts of useless referees.

Sick of this woe is me stance from the club. Grow some fucking balls.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Madrid and their fans might be all beaming with glee and schadenfreude right now, and they will surely benefit from a greatly wounded Barca in the short term, however Madrid knows in the long run, Barca being down (not necessarily being relegated, as we will come back the next season, but financially and sporting-wise greatly diminished I mean) will not serve Madrid well at all. They are not stupid, unlike many of the Barca leaders.

El Gato

Villarato!

What bigger picture?
Clear as day Perez doesnt care about liga. It's a dead league and if Barca crashes and burns we'll just be next Bayern
That or Super League happens
Either way no big threat for Real

Also lmao at some usual suspects still going off extortion and/or "Real are just as corrupt" angles :lol:

Messigician

What bigger picture?
Clear as day Perez doesnt care about liga. It's a dead league and if Barca crashes and burns we'll just be next Bayern
That or Super League happens
Either way no big threat for Real

Also lmao at some usual suspects still going off extortion and/or "Real are just as corrupt" angles :lol:

Shut the fuck up u unbearable cunt

Home of Barca Fans