The Negreira case

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He doesn't give a flying fuck about it lol
He's been trying to make Super League for 20+ years and leave it behind if at all can dispense with flying about the lowly clubs that nobody bar Real fans bothers to watch matches of when they go to face them

It'll benefit RM to monopolize the league and present selves as the only real attractive market for star players on Spanish soil, no doubt

You are saying the only league Madrid will be playing is the ESL and completely ditching La Liga? There won't be that many games for you to recoup the lost revenue, even if it was possible. It is all just Florentino's or some Madrid fans' wishful thinking.

Monopolizing the league won't benefit Madird at all. Who will care to watch La Liga games any more, knowing that Madrid will mostly likely be crowned the champions? You sure players want to come to Madrid just to score 5, 6, 7, 8 goals against each opponent and win the league comfortably every year? It will only make the league much more behind the EPL.

JerseyAddict

Anyone watching LaLiga can see that refs didn't help us shit... Only fools could think they helped Barca. Just remember 2016 2017 season.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Anyone watching LaLiga can see that refs didn't help us shit... Only fools could think they helped Barca. Just remember 2016 2017 season.

That is why I cringe so much when haters say Barcelona are guilty and should be relegated, then I ask whats the proof? And they say Chelsea/PSG because thats all they have got when its legit nothing to do with the prosecutors accusation. Its frikin La Liga and Barcelona have never been given a fraction of help from referees that Real Madrid have gotten. Blows my mind the lack of braincells people have all hating on Barca :lol:

JerseyAddict

That is why I cringe so much when haters say Barcelona are guilty and should be relegated, then I ask whats the proof? And they say Chelsea/PSG because thats all they have got when its legit nothing to do with the prosecutors accusation. Its frikin La Liga and Barcelona have never been given a fraction of help from referees that Real Madrid have gotten. Blows my mind the lack of braincells people have all hating on Barca :lol:

People love to have an opinion about things they don't have a clue. Fuckers that didn't watch single LL game apart El Classico have something to say about this topic.

Just to shit something out. They are either haters or simple provokers. But all clueless in the end.

iniestaGOAT

Iturralde (Former La Liga referee): "What's being spread to the public is a big fallacy. Enr?quez Negreira had no power nor control over the referees. None."

iniestaGOAT

Iturralde (Former La Liga referee): "After a Real Madrid - Depor, a man wanted to take me into a room. He told me: 'I'm only asking you to referee us in the same way you do to Bar?a.' I asked him if he was joking. That man was Florentino Perez."

Messigician

Iturralde (Former La Liga referee): "After a Real Madrid - Depor, a man wanted to take me into a room. He told me: 'I'm only asking you to referee us in the same way you do to Bar?a.' I asked him if he was joking. That man was Florentino Perez."

This is the club taking us to court LMAOOO

serghei

Damn, it's not a one way street, Florentino is just as paranoid. :lol:

No wonder guys like Negreira got rich feeding from this paranoia.

El Gato

Villarato!
You are saying the only league Madrid will be playing is the ESL and completely ditching La Liga? There won't be that many games for you to recoup the lost revenue, even if it was possible. It is all just Florentino's or some Madrid fans' wishful thinking.

Monopolizing the league won't benefit Madird at all. Who will care to watch La Liga games any more, knowing that Madrid will mostly likely be crowned the champions? You sure players want to come to Madrid just to score 5, 6, 7, 8 goals against each opponent and win the league comfortably every year? It will only make the league much more behind the EPL.

No, saying Madrid would be playing ESL, which from starters is being pushed as THE comp to watch, and relegate the domestic comp to a tier of a qualifier into a closed league, which was betrayed as his ideal plan in 2021.
Liga wont be worth any TV time when relegated to that position, especially if ESL takes place on weekends and the lesser watched comp is played midweek.

Such league without Barca would obv lead to Madrid monopoly and comprise a fraction of the revenue compared with the the usual source where RM will have near-automatic participation.
Perez talked about ESL being his wet dream way back in 2008 and the previous proposal betrays his intention WRT to significance of Liga.
He probably didnt suspect Barca being as corrupt (or as stupid and unreliable, take your pick) as they seem to be hence chose as allies to achieve that goal and get Clasicos on European stage
Now feels it's enough to ditch as otherwise will get a bigger rep hit for turning blind eye to overt payments to CTA chiefs leading to less sponsorship appeal especially with rest of the league creating a joint inquiry. And he needs some of these clubs on side for ESL 2.0 projects which seems to involve multiple tiers per latest reports

Genuinely baffles me how few people realise Perez gives not a single toss about Spanish league in form it is - the dying decrepit pit bereft of talent, any reliable business attractive institution to help him grow the brand by competition
He cares about nothing but the amount of viewers that tune into matches of his club. Not any other club in Spain
Clasico is the only thing he considers worthy of his attention most of the time and even that is not indispensable to him

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No, saying Madrid would be playing ESL, which from starters is being pushed as THE comp to watch, and relegate the domestic comp to a tier of a qualifier into a closed league, which was betrayed as his ideal plan in 2021.
Liga wont be worth any TV time when relegated to that position, especially if ESL takes place on weekends and the lesser watched comp is played midweek.

Such league without Barca would obv lead to Madrid monopoly and comprise a fraction of the revenue compared with the the usual source where RM will have near-automatic participation.
Perez talked about ESL being his wet dream way back in 2008 and the previous proposal betrays his intention WRT to significance of Liga.
He probably didnt suspect Barca being as corrupt (or as stupid and unreliable, take your pick) as they seem to be hence chose as allies to achieve that goal and get Clasicos on European stage
Now feels it's enough to ditch as otherwise will get a bigger rep hit for turning blind eye to overt payments to CTA chiefs leading to less sponsorship appeal especially with rest of the league creating a joint inquiry. And he needs some of these clubs on side for ESL 2.0 projects which seems to involve multiple tiers per latest reports

Genuinely baffles me how few people realise Perez gives not a single toss about Spanish league in form it is - the dying decrepit pit bereft of talent, any reliable business attractive institution to help him grow the brand by competition
He cares about nothing but the amount of viewers that tune into matches of his club. Not any other club in Spain
Clasico is the only thing he considers worthy of his attention most of the time and even that is not indispensable to him

Of course, not saying he cares about Barca or any other clubs in Spain, he only cares about Madrid and rightfully so of course; however, having a diminished Spanish league is not in the interest of Madrid, that's what I am saying.

Not sure at all about " relegate the domestic comp to a tier of a qualifier into a closed league" and "ESL takes place on weekends and the lesser watched comp is played midweek", that is not what I read how they proposed how the ESL will work. Anyways, the ESL is just a wet dream that doesn't have much of a chance at all at this point, therefore Madrid will have to count on the league for a while, at the very least.

NKMaribor

Millions paid to high ranking official with such position. The fines on that fact alone should be substantial considering it is highly unethical and questions integrity of the league.

As for the rest. Again just shipment of cognitive bias. In reality there are tons of top tier connections also in Europe, while as for ref mistakes Barca absolutely received tons of candy - spectacular ones on top of that.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
while as for ref mistakes Barca absolutely received tons of candy - spectacular ones on top of that.

That's supposed to prove Barca's connections to the refs? Refs of every league on Earth make mistakes regularly, it's natural that sometimes you are favored and sometimes the opponent.

Home of Barca Fans