The Negreira case

NKMaribor

The point is that LaLiga had existed for years under the guise of refereeing incompetence. It was been indoctrined into the league for so long to make it acceptable to see and ignore these decisions.

Tebas knows full well what happened under his watch was unacceptable. If there was favourable calls then their committee should have been investigated such obvious patterns.

As for Perez, it is clear what is happening him from him. The most guilty speaks the loudest. His current words are a deflection of what decisions Madrid have received.

You can not watch the games over the past 25 years and then have news of Barcelona paying 7m to the referee committee VP, yet Madrid are receiving as many or more favourable decisions. Or that Barcelona have LaLiga winning goal in 2014 incorrectly called.

Clearly something is going on in the whole system and Tebas has been oblivious to this. He is the big failure in all that is happening.

Spain probably has the worst refs among top leagues. Still, there is a difference between incompetence and corruption.

As for the rest. Vast majority of football world can. It is just that you guys cant. Heavy bias which is crucial part of your culture. In reality you have wrecked Madrid domestically in last 30 years. As such, what exactly is your argument? A historic team of RM, should win even less domestic trophies to the point you would basically achieve Bayern / Juve status in Spain? Atletico title also should not have happened?

Messigician

Spain probably has the worst refs among top leagues. Still, there is a difference between incompetence and corruption.

As for the rest. Vast majority of football world can. It is just that you guys cant. Heavy bias which is crucial part of your culture. In reality you have wrecked Madrid domestically in last 30 years. As such, what exactly is your argument? A historic team of RM, should win even less domestic trophies to the point you would basically achieve Bayern / Juve status in Spain? Atletico title also should not have happened?

Yeah

Exactly that

Only reason madrid win UCL som uch is because they avoided us

Messigician

.@DBR8: "Videos coming from Madrid, manipulation of VAR, denial of titles in the Messi era, and they're already starting to find excuses to invalidate Xavi's first league title. The people that've always been involved with referees are now making particular accusations..."

Porque

As I said, incompetence is the mask of corruption.

wisconsincule

This is all laughable to me. Its going to be even funnier when Barcas titles are stripped and awarded directly to Real Madrid.

Honestly during this alleged time I thought Madrid were the ones who were paying the refs because they had soooo many shady decisions that went their way. Seems like a major deflection coming from them.

Porque

.@DBR8: "Videos coming from Madrid, manipulation of VAR, denial of titles in the Messi era, and they're already starting to find excuses to invalidate Xavi's first league title. The people that've always been involved with referees are now making particular accusations..."

Oh great, we're destroying the super League from the inside.

Maybe Tebas is smarter than he looks.

vuji_31

It is funny how Madrid is fu**** us in media and power year after year, just because of retard socials who are voting for guys like Barto and guy who was offering pizza or tattoo for voting.

I can clearly remember, there was a case where linesman in la liga spoke on the court that Madrid pressed him to referee in their decision in El Clasico around 2015-16.

Also, I remember Ronaldo's gif's where he is being touched and failing in the box like a dolphin, or Modric pushing James and Madrid getting penalty against Sevilla, or RM game against Getafe where Ramos pushed Pepe and they won game for title with penalty in last seconds.

Just remeber game against Villareal, where Bruno (number 8, midfielder) made like two clearest pentlies ever, like he was playing basketball, game against Valencia at Camp Nou where the ball was 1m deep in net, game against Betis also, losing title at Camp Nou against Atletico...Game against Malaga at Camp Nou, with Pique's goals being disallowed

What about Muniera idiot, MSN always got red with him refereeing the game, Casemiro not getting single direct red card in 8 years, while getting 2 in the premier league in a few months...?

Same thing happened in Croatian football, where the president of Hajduk tried to pay for equal treatment. I believe if we pay it was to not get killed by referees, and if we paid there must be evidence of other clubs paying referees because
we lost.

LET'S sum up:

Idiot's know that we were not getting the help of the referees in la liga, it is so clear like day. But I would not be suprised that we paid for equal treatment as RM, but our board is so stupid to do it with club's money.

We all know that there is propaganda against us, we need to leave league if this case happens to be truth, play in France or in ESL, not because we are not guilty, but because there is also clear that other clubs where paying for it.

Watch this clip and say what you want LOL.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z7YsqCz21s&ab_channel=zick9

Porque

It is funny how Madrid is fu**** us in media and power year after year, just because of retard socials who are voting for guys like Barto and guy who was offering pizza or tattoo for voting.

I can clearly remember, there was a case where linesman in la liga spoke on the court that Madrid pressed him to referee in their decision in El Clasico around 2015-16.

Also, I remember Ronaldo's gif's where he is being touched and failing in the box like a dolphin, or Modric pushing James and Madrid getting penalty against Sevilla, or RM game against Getafe where Ramos pushed Pepe and they won game for title with penalty in last seconds.

Just remeber game against Villareal, where Bruno (number 8, midfielder) made like two clearest pentlies ever, like he was playing basketball, game against Valencia at Camp Nou where the ball was 1m deep in net, game against Betis also, losing title at Camp Nou against Atletico...Game against Malaga at Camp Nou, with Pique's goals being disallowed

What about Muniera idiot, MSN always got red with him refereeing the game, Casemiro not getting single direct red card in 8 years, while getting 2 in the premier league in a few months...?

Same thing happened in Croatian football, where the president of Hajduk tried to pay for equal treatment. I believe if we pay it was to not get killed by referees, and if we paid there must be evidence of other clubs paying referees because
we lost.

LET'S sum up:

Idiot's know that we were not getting the help of the referees in la liga, it is so clear like day. But I would not be suprised that we paid for equal treatment as RM, but our board is so stupid to do it with club's money.

We all know that there is propaganda against us, we need to leave league if this case happens to be truth, play in France or in ESL, not because we are not guilty, but because there is also clear that other clubs where paying for it.

That chaps channel is a goldmine.

What blew my mind is that most of those calls from 2016 (the Madrid ones) are the same ref. Fuck me.

But yeah, it's definitely incompetence...

vuji_31

If all of this clips are not enough for retard like Maribor and others, then don't know...

I will 100% make comps of all of this clips that I can find...

Please post all matches that you know we were robbed.

Kul_z

we lost.

LET'S sum up:

this guy that uploaded nailed it. Too bad he stopped posting. And thats all from same year lmao

serghei

You guys need to chill. Nobody will take any hard earned titles away from Barcelona without a smoking gun of a proof that we paid refs.

And compared to the shit I see in EPL, Spanish refs are among the best in Europe.

Home of Barca Fans