Thiago Silva

CatalinR10

What can you do when Psg refuses to even talk about it?

Give them an offer they can't refuse.

the-godfather-1.jpg

Stric

If the player wants to leave, there's a big chance of him leaving eventually. No smart club will keep a player against his will. Barcelona just need the player to make an effort.

By the way, I love how, ever since these Silva transfer rumors started, everyone seems to be completely ignoring the fact that Silva never wanted to go to PSG, and never for a second tried to hide that. He hasn't exactly made any efforts to hide that he's unhappy there, either. There was a good long in-depth interview with him posted about a billion pages ago, and he paints a very clear picture regarding his move and life in PSG.

Galning

PSG centre back Thiago Silva (28) has reached a personal five-year deal with Barcelona. No progress yet between the clubs. [sport]

[youtube]wz-PtEJEaqY[/youtube]
Meanwhile at Sport's HQ. A bit of entertainment while somebody is thinking about what happens to Thiago.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
PSG centre back Thiago Silva (28) has reached a personal five-year deal with Barcelona. No progress yet between the clubs. [sport]
Saw this on the news feed on my phone and got really excited. Then I realised that it was from Tribal Football and their source was Sport. Officially the worst combination of sources ever.

Duke

If the player wants to leave, there's a big chance of him leaving eventually. No smart club will keep a player against his will. Barcelona just need the player to make an effort.

By the way, I love how, ever since these Silva transfer rumors started, everyone seems to be completely ignoring the fact that Silva never wanted to go to PSG, and never for a second tried to hide that. He hasn't exactly made any efforts to hide that he's unhappy there, either. There was a good long in-depth interview with him posted about a billion pages ago, and he paints a very clear picture regarding his move and life in PSG.

true, i posted that some pages back about TS not wanting a PSG move. Regardless, Barcelona can't do much now unless TS himself force his way out by meeting PSG's president and telling him his intention to leave.

Newcomer

Today, Leonardo announced he will leave PSG at the end of transfert period.
Since we lost Ancelotti and Leonardo, the two men who were the representatives of our project, i can see Silva asking for a depature.
We'll see what'll happen.
Anyways, PSG will never change hahaha. How unstable this club can be, even after being crowned !

Home of Barca Fans