Thiago Silva

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I think PSG just did a big fat :troll: on Barcelona. Keeping Silva & now likely signing Marquinhos. Dodging a bullet anyway 30m + :lol: ridiculous.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
nah dude, we've never been as close to him as we are right now

853.gif

oz187

I dont believe he looks like the bad guy,he didnt say anything wrong to piss off PSG.He said he would like to play here but isnt unhappy there either and wont push for a transfer

That's what I mean, he's saying this stuff to not look the bad guy, maybe hoping the clubs can come to an easy agreement. Barca are tentative in what they are saying, again not wanting to be the bad guy. PSG are in a strong position, they just say he has a contract and is not for sale. It is however early in 'negotiations'. As negotiations progress and time starts running out, don't be surprised by any of the parties trying harder, and that includes Silva publically saying he wants to leave.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
It would be an absolute waste to bring in a great talent like Neymar to only end up with Agger or Rami as our new CB. Rosell has a month and a half to get this done.

Doobs

The Messiah
Rosell said "Money is not an issue" prepare for an Ibrahimovic esque deal if this happens

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

PaulFCB

Banned
Rosell said "Money is not an issue" prepare for an Ibrahimovic esque deal if this happens

Yeah, 70m for Thiago Silva and next year we'll sell him for 15 million ( 5 x 3 years ) to FC Porto cause all he does is get injured and step on the ball like on Camp Nou in the QF.

Shegzy

this deal might actually go through, watch out this week, there is a good chance of it happening

thiago silva is an obsession,just like bale is for real madrid and modric was. We have to realise that the board and tito are not really thinking about improving our defense because if they are they won't focus all their attention on thiago silva just like they did last year and there was a better chance of getting him last year since ac milan wanted to sell but psg do not.maybe if we had actually signed a cb even if not as good as Ts last year, maybe bayern would not have defeated us as much as they did.We just have to question the reasoning behind the signing of song when ajax offered verthogen to us at the same or lower price verthogen can also play as a dmf,lb.If pique and puyol were injured were they thinking the cb pairing of song and mascherano would be good enough to stop the best attacks in the world,i think they just signed song so that they will be able to push for thiago silva this season.i believe thiago silva is a personal obsession of rosell and he has force his pursuit on the board and has influence tito's thinking.

Home of Barca Fans