Thiago Silva

Doobs

The Messiah
Al Khelaifi: "Thiago? He will stay at #PSG and that's certain. But there some Barça players we are monitoring, let's see if they stay"

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I would give the Gerard Piqué, assuming they pay over the odds like they usually do. 30 million plus would do nicely. A win win situation for everyone. We get rid of an overrated player, they get a big name player, and he enjoys his fashion shows in Paris with his celebrity girlfriend.

Let's hope they don't stop their defence shopping with Marquinhos.

Who knows we could even give them piqué plus cash for thiago silva. Overall though I'd look in a total different direction.

Jadentheman

Pique is La Masia so nothing will happen to him. It's either Alves or we give away JDS and Afellay.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Imagine them offering 30 million euros for Alves. That would be goodbye, you defensive liability.

Shegzy

If we didn't sign Thiago silva,but we signed nkoulou for 15m,zouma 10 m and loan him back,sell mascherano,adriano and song for atleast 35m , signed capoue and maxime gonalons,samuel umiti for at most 30m i will be happy knowing that we replaced the outgoing player with better ones,added more power,strength and height and our team will improve defensively more than wasting that money on Ts and we have enough young cb for the present and future,our net spend would only have been neymar transfer.

Home of Barca Fans