Thiago Silva

Cule4life

The Culest
If we didn't sign Thiago silva,but we signed nkoulou for 15m,zouma 10 m and loan him back,sell mascherano,adriano and song for atleast 35m , signed capoue and maxime gonalons,samuel umiti for at most 30m i will be happy knowing that we replaced the outgoing player with better ones,added more power,strength and height and our team will improve defensively more than wasting that money on Ts and we have enough young cb for the present and future,our net spend would only have been neymar transfer.

:VdB:
You expect too much from :zubi: He's one of the worst sporting directors ever for a reason
Besides this is not fifa so many changes arent possible in reality

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
thiago silva is an obsession,just like bale is for real madrid and modric was. We have to realise that the board and tito are not really thinking about improving our defense because if they are they won't focus all their attention on thiago silva just like they did last year and there was a better chance of getting him last year since ac milan wanted to sell but psg do not.maybe if we had actually signed a cb even if not as good as Ts last year, maybe bayern would not have defeated us as much as they did.We just have to question the reasoning behind the signing of song when ajax offered verthogen to us at the same or lower price verthogen can also play as a dmf,lb.If pique and puyol were injured were they thinking the cb pairing of song and mascherano would be good enough to stop the best attacks in the world,i think they just signed song so that they will be able to push for thiago silva this season.i believe thiago silva is a personal obsession of rosell and he has force his pursuit on the board and has influence tito's thinking.

well as i said, there is still a chance, don't think nothing is going on behind the scenes, it's just that psg don't want money, a problem which rosell is trying hard to find a solution for

Irish_Cules

He said he wont push for a transfer,cause clearly he isnt unhappy there

I reckon the longer this goes on the unhappier he will become though. He clearly wants to join Barca and although he wants to respect his contract at PSG, the heart wants what the heart wants. I guarantee you that all summer he is thinking of joining Barca in the back of his head. This summer will likely be his last chance to do this so it wouldn't surprise me if before long he began to push PSG to let him go. I'm not saying that the transfer is necessarily going to happen but I do see Silva making some sort of effort eventually.

Meitux

I reckon the longer this goes on the unhappier he will become though. He clearly wants to join Barca and although he wants to respect his contract at PSG, the heart wants what the heart wants. I guarantee you that all summer he is thinking of joining Barca in the back of his head. This summer will likely be his last chance to do this so it wouldn't surprise me if before long he began to push PSG to let him go. I'm not saying that the transfer is necessarily going to happen but I do see Silva making some sort of effort eventually.
You're right but clearly if he doesnt make anything of trying coming here nothing will happen and if you ask me,he wont do it.We should be patient and see, although days are passing and no progress for any CB has been made

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
You're right but clearly if he doesnt make anything of trying coming here nothing will happen and if you ask me,he wont do it.We should be patient and see, although days are passing and no progress for any CB has been made

he won't do anything in public unless it goes on until the final days of the window, there is a reason we are only thinking of him atm and not finding alternatives asap

Meitux

he won't do anything in public unless it goes on until the final days of the window, there is a reason we are only thinking of him atm and not finding alternatives asap
I never said otherwise,its stupid to concentrate only in him especially when the possibilites are too low and at the end you dont get anyone

Irish_Cules

That's the question really; whether Silva will push for a transfer soon enough before Barca abandon their quest for signing him. Waiting close to the window would be a dangerous game. There aren't many top centre backs available and if clubs are going to sell a player they want to get it over with as early in the summer as possible so that they can plan for the upcoming season correctly. If there's no progress with regards to Silva within the next week or two then I reckon focus will shift to another player, most like Luiz or Agger.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Thiago Silva's agent met on Sunday with PSG president to ask permission to join Barcelona but he was told the player is not for sale. [sport]

We better get somebody decent like Agger at least.

Home of Barca Fans