Thiago Silva

mazp

Give it time. Transfer window doesn't close until Sept 1. It's quite clear he wants to play for us or else Barca wouldn't be so
persistent in its pursuit. Question becomes does PSG keep a player who doesn't want to be there?

hardyboy

Thiago is clearly unhappy at psg, he should stop attending the training sessions and go on a strike..Psg won't keep a player whose heart is somewhere else..

Shegzy

We could get dede for 20m and nkoulou for 15m making a total of 35m,or nkoulou for 155m + doria for 10m + zouma for 10m making a total of 35m and i will prefer we have two of this french mildfielder :capoue,maxime gonalons,kondogbia,southhampton morgan schneiden,pogba(each one of them will cost 10m except pogba who will cost more) instead of song and mascherano.

Meitux

I cant understand those sad faces reactions,what did you guys expect.It was pretty clear that there is not a chance to get this guy from last summer actually when he moved there.Its not like we came close,we didnt even start....Its impossible to negotiate with PSG that obviously doesnt need money and especially for the captain of the team that is the best CB in the world and important for them.Thiago Silva himself said that he would like to play here but is not unhappy there, will respect his contract and wont push for a transfer.We didnt stand a single chance of getting him.We should get over it a long time ago and focus on getting Marquinhos but as it seems we lost him too cause didnt try enough before PSG showed up

Last edited:
I

instinct

I cant understand those sad faces reactions,what did you guys expect.It was pretty clear that there is not a chance to get this guy from last summer actually when he moved there.Its not like we came close,we didnt even start....Its impossible to negotiate with PSG that obviously doesnt need money and especially for the captain of the team that is the best CB in the world and important for them.Thiago Silva himself said that he would like to play here but is not unhappy there, will respect his contract and wont push for a transfer.We didnt stand a single chance of getting him.We should get over it a long time ago and focus on getting Marquinhos but as it seems we lost him too cause didnt try enough before PSG showed up

There you gave the reason for these sad faces.

I

instinct

Thiago Silva (PSG): "I like Barça. Everybody likes their style. I love football, so I also like how they play. But there's nothing concrete"

Thiago Silva (PSG): "Barça rumours? I have a four-year contract, I'm happy and I hope to stay until the end of my contract." [globoesporte]

:facepalm: This will never end.

mixer

Thiago Silva (PSG): "I like Barça. Everybody likes their style. I love football, so I also like how they play. But there's nothing concrete"

Thiago Silva (PSG): "Barça rumours? I have a four-year contract, I'm happy and I hope to stay until the end of my contract." [globoesporte]

:facepalm: This will never end.
It ended as quickly as it began. It's been certain that the sheikhs won't let him go from the very start.

Home of Barca Fans