Thiago Silva

The_professor

Because America is the world after all. :lol:

american_worldview.jpg

:lol: hilarious, and so true!

Bertus

Thiago Silva is currently training hard despite still being on holidays. He's in daily contact with PSG's coach Blanc in preparation for his big return expeted now on July 27.

Silva first official match of the season will be for "Le Trophée des Champions" as PSG's Captain on August 3 (blanc).

ea3ff9d4f2da11e2902022000a1ddbd3_7.jpg

lovebarca

more i see this guy more i am convinced he is solution of our CB problem(if he stays injury free).
Rosell pull your Brazilian connection and sign this guy-rosell show your marketmanship and convince PSG

Bertus

more i see this guy more i am convinced he is solution of our CB problem(if he stays injury free).
Rosell pull your Brazilian connection and sign this guy-rosell show your marketmanship and convince PSG

Marketmanship?

What can rosell offer to psg to convince them to sell TS knowing they don't need money?

Don't reply with trying to give us crappy players or players on decline plz. We have not Barcelona history but we're not retarded either, and if rosell tries to swindle PSG, he'll really show how he's stupid (or arrogant) .

Also, if the rumors around marquinhos' illness are true, then we have even less les reason to sell TS.

(And talking about brazilian connections, you might not know it, but PSG is one with big brazilian connection, that's how we got players like leonardo, Raï, Ronaldinho, and recently even if money helped too, TS and Lucas.)

Butaan4barca

rosell might end up losing his brazilian connections for few hundred millions dollars.

Bertus

When asked things about Monaco, and the big clubs PSG will meet (in CL i guess), here is what TS replied to the newspaper L'Equipe

PSG doesn't fear anyone! (from somebody who was supposedly so close to leave PSG, he seems quite involved :) )

Some others things he said :

- Monaco is building a very nice team.
- It's very good for the french league because it will help to make it more popular.
- He clearly thinks that Monaco is the main PSG rival.

And as a bonus, here's a photo from a week ago :lol:

971349_517387808333690_71357518_n.jpg

Last edited:

Bertus

Thiago Silva gave a large interview to L'Equipe today. Here's the important parts.

63a79368d8faf6c3ca9bd43a1b3da14f_640x306.jpg

About President Nasser:

"I'm happy at PSG and I make my club happy. I really appreciate a lot president Nasser. he's a friend of mine, and I want to do him justice. "

About Barcelona:

"I was flattered that they wanted me. It means that what I did, and what the PSG did last season was great. But I'm happy at PSG and the club is happy with me. So no reason to go anywhere."

About Leonardo:

"We'll miss him, but I don't think it changes anything about the project. I'm sad though, because leo was somebody I valuate and with who I worked for a long time. But that's that, it's the football."

About Carlo:

"I was disappointed to see carlo leaving because he's the one that helped me to develop when i was at Milan, and it helped that I knew how he does his job (methods, tactics and all)"

About Blanc:

"I'm aware of his career a bit, and given that, I think he'll be rougher with us, the defenders/CBs (Blanc was the main CB during the great French era when France won the World cup in 1998 against Brazil). I hope I'll learn things from him and that we will win trophies together. we already had a talk on the phone, and I liked what i heard."

About Le Trophée des Champions on August 3rd:

"I train in the morning and the afternoon since 10 days to become fit and ready for that event".

About Marquinhos:

"He's a great player. I'm following his career since he arrived at the Corinthians. He did a big season at AS Roma. Milan was following him. I'll help him to adapt. I hope we'll become a great CB pair.

About the other new players:

" I don't forget that we got other new players. Digne will become a great player and Cavani is already one. He's also a nice person. I'm really delightful about those new players.

About the Champions League:

"We can win the Champions League".

--------------

Thiago Silva arrived today in Sweden. He will be part of the group that will defy Madrid next saturday.

Last edited:

Bertus

Thiago Silva, and PSG's Physiotherapist (transfered from AC Milan in june 2013) Marcelo Costa

35579.jpg

Maxwell, and PSG's masseur-physiotherapist Dario Forte (transfered from AC Milan in july 2012)

35580.jpg

Last edited:

Bertus

Thiago finally trying the away shirt (which definitely looks better than the home kit)

vpuniv.jpg

A bit of news about tomorrow match against Madrid:

- He might not play tomorrow, or only a few minutes.
- But he'll be ready for the Trophée des Champions next week against Bordeaux.

Home of Barca Fans