Thiago Silva

Keikoku

Cabbage
You can't be jealous of something that you didn't reach that close to get.

Yes you can. When you see that pic and remember... we have Pique as our first choice in CB position.
tata.png

Meitux

I already know what,i wanted him desperatelly but why should you have high hopes when you knew from the first moment it wasn't about to happen unfortunatelly.

Bertus

Best CB in the world, completly owned Ronaldo

What a shi-ty match PSG did. Really, no tactics, no good passes. A mess.

The sol players who did really well are :

- TS, once he entered, he did what he could do in defence, almost alone. Sadly, he was not able to play 90 minutes yet.

- Sirigu. If he was not there, the score would have been 6-0

And it confirmed what i said many times on this forum. Sakho is a pile of steamy sh** :lol: As well as Laurent Blanc.

edit ; oh i forgot, we paid 35 millions for Lavezzi. He does not Worth even 1 million

Bertus

For those who don't believe what i said about Lavezzi :

Happened tonight.

Now you think "'oh well, he did bad once but it happens"

He did that kind of things all along last season. Missing like 30 goals like that.

Meitux

Yes i think he didn't have a well season like the ones in Napoli,but still he is not a striker.You can expect other things from him,not many goals.

Indignado

What a shi-ty match PSG did. Really, no tactics, no good passes. A mess.

The sol players who did really well are :

- TS, once he entered, he did what he could do in defence, almost alone. Sadly, he was not able to play 90 minutes yet.

- Sirigu. If he was not there, the score would have been 6-0

And it confirmed what i said many times on this forum. Sakho is a pile of steamy sh** :lol: As well as Laurent Blanc.

edit ; oh i forgot, we paid 35 millions for Lavezzi. He does not Worth even 1 million

Good luck to you this season... I have no idea why Blanc has been appointed, he was never any good in my eyes

Bertus

Good luck to you this season... I have no idea why Blanc has been appointed, he was never any good in my eyes

I have no idea either. Benitez was free for example and he wanted to come, and we let him go to napoli. We didn't even try to ask Jupp. We did try to go for coaches that were not free with 0% chance of coming.

Instead we went for Blanc, who has so little experience. Plus he did horrible in his previous job (France manager)

I think Monaco has a good chance to win the league this year.

So sad :(

Yes i think he didn't have a well season like the ones in Napoli,but still he is not a striker.You can expect other things from him,not many goals.

I don't eat that kind of excuse sorry. Not being a striker doesn't mean you can't improve your technique a bit.

Lavezzi has a big problem, beside running fast, he has no skills. Now, I think he could improve if he ever trains seriously, but he seems to think he's ok and don't do any effort.

Really sorry, but he's epic miss yesterday, even most U17 players including the defenders would have scored it. It happened so many times since he joined Paris, it's unbelievable.

Look, another example of his lack of skills, him training with Makelele. They are doing some calcio tennis. Look.............. seriously, it's not acceptable for a Professional who's paid like he's paid:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans