Thiago Silva

W

woobie

Yeah, I read the interview in Italian (the interview presumably being the source of MD's story). Think it's unlikely he'll be sold unless a truly magnificent offer comes in and I don't think Barcelona would want to pay that sort of price (in either money or players).

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Aha.. there's an "if". Didn't know that.
We've done it in the past though just few years back and with another club from Milano. 49 mil. + Eto for Ibra.
And now with the "improved" finances... Who knows how crazy Zubi can go.

W

woobie

There's always an 'if', even if it's a very small one. I suspect that if Barca were to offer a couple of players (or one really good one) Milan might listen - they need new players more than they need money right now with so many of the major players retiring. (nb 'major' in this case is in the Iniesta/Xavi/Cesc category, not the Keita category). They might not, though. Silva's the only really good defender they've got right now and the grass-watering complaints were not well-receive at Via Turati.

B

beautifulgame

straight swap: cesc for silva.

do it now. make it happen.

W

woobie

Maybe Keita, Thiago and 15 million. :) Seriously, for Milan to even consider letting him go, it's going to have to be one hell of a good offer. Keita, JDS, and Afellay just don't cut it.

BitByBit

He's the only defender Milan got I doubt they will sell him. Just look for someone else, there's plenty of available good CBs.

Theconomist

woobie, last season we got a 28 million bid for Thiago by manure
Affelay we could probably get around 12-15 mill for him.
How about Barca B- Grimaldo,Rafinha,Delofeu,Sergi Roberto,Dongou and Kiko for Silva?

zanela

woobie, last season we got a 28 million bid for Thiago by manure
Affelay we could probably get around 12-15 mill for him.
How about Barca B- Grimaldo,Rafinha,Delofeu,Sergi Roberto,Dongou and Kiko for Silva?

I wouldn't trade them for two silvas. The talent is limitless, and until they've been scrutinized on the senior team, they're going no where.

Yugi

:lol:
we are surely going to trade our B team for some 27 year old defender, makes total sense

W

woobie

As stated, Silva's the only good defender Milan has. It'd have to be a really good offer, for Milan to consider it (and I'm not sure they would even then). B team players wouldn't cut it.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Maybe Keita, Thiago and 15 million. :) Seriously, for Milan to even consider letting him go, it's going to have to be one hell of a good offer. Keita, JDS, and Afellay just don't cut it.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh...how demanding! So Thiago Silva is +40m or something? Thank you. Keep him.

Home of Barca Fans