Thiago Silva

Bertus

As reported by a journalist from L'Equipe, from internal sources at PSG, they plan to keep Silva at PSG till the end of his career.

Hence that unbelievable new wage i guess.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He is the captain of the new project. Lots of money, living in Paris... Can't say it's a bad decision. They are competing in the champions league too so he can still win big things in football.

The only problem is blanc who I think is a terrible manager.

Galning

Told you from the start, when he picked PSG over us last summer it was for money as well. All that crap about "he gave his word to..." or "PSG offered a higher transfer fee". If a player really wants to come to a club he is able to make it happen. There's nothing wrong with choosing money by the way.
Can't believe some people really thought we would sign him.

Bertus

I don't believe the rumors that said that he wanted to leave and clash for it.

As reported by a french journalist, TS never did what bale is doing. It's quite rare but the boy just respects his contracts.

From the same source, that journalist said that TS chose (as always) to respect his contract even before PSG made a move to upgrade his current contract.

Nasser just wants to be sure that TS will stay for long and will not feel sad about it. So instead of just letting him respect his current contract, he managed to put a new one on the table.

You can also see it as an assurance that the quataries really mean it when they say they want to compete to win the CL between now and in 4 years.

This case is different than what they are proposing to Zlatan. TS is and never was a player that would clash with his club like Bale is doing for example.

And those who thought otherwise are delusional and didn't follow what he said many, many times where he played.

Last edited:

Bertus

If a player really wants to come to a club he is able to make it happen.
It's true for most players, but TS never went to clash with his clubs. Those who reported he would do it are just liar who never followed TS career and never listened to what he said about players who don't respect their contract.

He repeated many times even during the last season how he never does those things (not being Professional, clashing for personal reason, not playing at 100% etc.) because he wants to be a model to everyone.

Last edited:

Galning

It's true for most players, but TS never went to clash with his clubs. Those who reported he would do it are just liar who never followed TS career and never listened to what he said about players who don't respect their contract.

He repeated many times even during the last season how he never does those things (not being Professional, clashing for personal reason, not playing at 100% etc.) because he wants to be a model to everyone.

I'm talking about the season when he was still at Milan.

Bertus

I'm talking about the season when he was still at Milan.
Actually TS prefered to go to Barcelona. From what was reported here, here the timeline:

- Leonardo and Him talked together when TS was at Milan.
- Leonardo left for PSG and said to him that if he leaves Milan, it would be for PSG because Leo thinks he's the world best CB and will do everything to get him.
- Thiago silva who didn't think that Barcelona would go after him made a promise with Leo.
- That summer when Milan wanted to sell him, TS didn't have the choice for 2 reasons
- His promise to Leo is one, his mentality is the second.
- By mentality i mean what he repeated many times, he accepts that once he's Under a contract with a club, it's the club that decides that kind of things.
- Milan wanted him to go to PSG.
- He didn't clash because he's against that, so he accepted the deal.

Once at PSG

- TS felt bad for 2 months and a half.
- It was due to two reasons.
- He was not fond of France at that time (he did a 360 degrees turnaround since then)
- He prefered to play for Barcelona.

It was not for the money that he chose PSG. You could say there was that promise, but most importantly, Milan wanted him to go to PSG because they offered way more for the transfer.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans