Thiago Silva

Bertus

I think Milan wanted to sell him only if it was both him and Ibrahimovic to be sold.Otherwise i don't think he did have a choice the deal was propably done before he accepted so..

Dunno about the double players deal, but Silva just accepted that Milan actually asked him to go to PSG. He didn't choose PSG for the salary at that time.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Selling Silva was the only opportunity to get rid of Ibrahimovic, his wages needed to go. So unfortunately we lost Silva because of it, in a package deal for the pair of them.

kollegah

@psg experts, whats with this lucas moura guy, i liked his style of play, but alway when i watch psg, he doesnt play. is he injured or what?

Newcomer

@psg experts, whats with this lucas moura guy, i liked his style of play, but alway when i watch psg, he doesnt play. is he injured or what?

Last season, he suffered some injuries and didn't play. With Cavani signing we'll see what is the new system and if he is a starter.
I like his style too but he'll need to improve this season to match the expectations.

Bertus

I like his style too but he'll need to improve this season to match the expectations.
Or he will end up like Pastore, aka not as good as expected given what PSG paid for but decent.

Or worse, it will end up like Lavezzi, who's a fraud.

Nah i'm joking, It would be too hard to match Lavezzi's crapiness.

Newcomer

Lavezzi is what he is, a poor finisher, always has been. Other than that decent.

I like how Lavezzi always press the defence and all his activity in the field.
The problem i have with him is, except his very poor finishing, he has 28 years.
When you buy a proven player for 30M, you expect him to be consistent throughout the season, which he was not.
It is easier to forgive younger players like Pastore, for example, beause you can still hope they will become stronger.
Previous year, Lavezzi did good in UCL but was too average in French Ligue 1.

Meitux

Or he will end up like Pastore, aka not as good as expected given what PSG paid for but decent.

Or worse, it will end up like Lavezzi, who's a fraud.

Nah i'm joking, It would be too hard to match Lavezzi's crapiness.
Seriously i expected more for Pastore,guess he was pretty overrated.Never performed what he was talked about..

Bertus

Seriously i expected more for Pastore,guess he was pretty overrated.Never performed what he was talked about..
I think he was overrated too.

I don't say he's a bad player, he's quite good, but doens't Worth what psg paid for (42 millions)

Newcomer

I agree. His first games could let us think he was something else but, then, i don't know what happened but the player just disappeared.
This is a guy able to do marvellous things and also unable to control the ball and achieve a simple pass . True enigma.
Definitely not 42 M worthy but i'll still support him since he is a PSG player and can win us games when he is on a good day.

Bertus

I agree. His first games could let us think he was something else but, then, i don't know what happened but the player just disappeared.
This is a guy able to do marvellous things and also unable to control the ball and achieve a simple pass . True enigma.
Definitely not 42 M worthy but i'll still support him since he is a PSG player and can win us games when he is on a good day.
Don't misunderstand me, I support him too.

I just think he's not a top player.

My definition of what a top player is, is quite simple:

- Good
- Consistent.

Pastore is good, but inconsistent. Compare him to Ibra, TS or Cavani and you see the difference. From one season to another, match after match, they are consistent in their performances. What Pastore is not, and probably never will be.

Newcomer

Oh,this comment wasn't for you.
But i mean, since we are judging our players like that, maybe the others can think we are just supporting the likes of Ibra, TS, or Cavani.
When you have supported PSG with Ateba, Amara Diané, Pancrate, Everton Santos or Souza, it is a bit easier to support the likes of Pastore ans so on. ^^
If only we had the Palermo's Pastore or even the one who was raping everyone at his arrival in France...

Bertus

Oh,this comment wasn't for you.
But i mean, since we are judging our players like that, maybe the others can think we are just supporting the likes of Ibra, TS, or Cavani.
When you have supported PSG with Ateba, Amara Diané, Pancrate, Everton Santos or Souza, it is a bit easier to support the likes of Pastore ans so on. ^^
If only we had the Palermo's Pastore or even the one who was raping everyone at his arrival in France...

Don't forget Apoula "Majin Bou" Edel and the like

PSG Circus rocked.

Home of Barca Fans