Thiago Silva

W

woobie

Hah. No, Estel. No way Milan'd let both of them go on a deal that, to them, wouldn't be advantageous.

B

barcelonista

LOL. Milan would offload Silva and Boateng together in a heartbeat for Fabregas alone. All the Cesc jokes aside, he's valued around € 50 million. A 28 year old central defender and Boateng? Throw in Ibrahimovic and Barca might listen. :lol:

Co0ter

Milan aren't really against signing older players if you've noticed. Keita would be a decent player for them, I'd say we'd get 7-8mil worth of valuation for him as well tho. 15mil cash + Keita (7mil)= 22mil. I happen to really like Afellay, he looked like shit the last 2 games but thats b/c he just came back from a bad injury and the games don't matter. He was very decent for us last season and he was our best player in the pre-season (along with Thiago). We got him for 4mil (maybe 3.5?) and I think that was a steal, we'd have no problem getting 6mil for him (prob 7-8 valuation worth in swap).

I think it'd be a good deal for Milan, and we'd get a WC defender with about 4 years left of prime (28-32, for a defender).

mixer

Thiago and Ibi are not for sale bi###ez! I think Keita+few millons for Thiago Silva would be the best option.

B

barcelonista

By now I doubt we'll buy a big name at centreback. If we bought Silva, that would pretty much kill Mascherano's Barcelona career. Because he's not going to play in midfield and Pique-Silva would be the obvious starting CB pairing. And I really don't see us selling Mascherano.

Home of Barca Fans