Thiago Silva

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I thought he was great throughout the whole tournament, without him Brazil would've conceded goals for fun.

M

Messi+Eto

Brazil should have brought Dede to play with him.

Even though T.Silva was absolute SH1T!. . . Juan just proved that there are some things worse than sh1t. . . Still think we should get Neymar though.

Last edited:

Ode to Django

Poor marking on the Mexico's second but other than that i can't fault him the entire tournament, also by no means Brazils worse player in the final so i wouldn't blame him or single him out for the loss.

& no he isn't inconsistent at all.

M

Messi+Eto

Poor marking on the Mexico's second but other than that i can't fault him the entire tournament, also by no means Brazils worse player in the final so i wouldn't blame him or single him out for the loss.

& no he isn't inconsistent at all.

He didn't do enough to conduct the defence. . . . I remember when Puyol used to yell Pique's name when they just started pairing, simply to remind him to stay alert. Juan is a terrible defender and its very obvious. I think T.Silva should have kept a leash on him, being the more experienced of the two, as well as being the Captain. . . . Rather than let him just wonder about FOOLISHLY (Juan) on the pitch.

If anyone should be blamed however, it should be Menezes.

Last edited:

Ode to Django

Well Puyol has different characteristics & is much more of a leader than TS, Silva is a very quiet guy but i do partially agree. But it's not the best back four in the world & the GK was straight up terrible.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Well Puyol has different characteristics & is much more of a leader than TS, Silva is a very quiet guy but i do partially agree. But it's not the best back four in the world & the GK was straight up terrible.

All of Brazil's defensive players were poor, I was looking for a Rafael thread but couldn't find it. Silva had a decent tournament overall, just disappointing in the final

Home of Barca Fans