Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
tumblr_mkombymTCD1qflpz3o3_250.gif

tumblr_mkombymTCD1qflpz3o5_250.gif

tumblr_mkombymTCD1qflpz3o4_250.gif

tumblr_mkombymTCD1qflpz3o9_250.gif

Legendary

Gilberto

In my opinion, Thiago Silva and Sergio Ramos are the two best CB's in the world, so I think Thiago Silva would be an amzing addition to the team.

EDIT: Thiago Silva seems to be a good person, and IMO Sergio Ramos is a prick.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
That last gif actually was a point in the match I recall well, thought Alexis slowed up & gave up on that ball when he saw Thiago coming in for the tackle...Can you imagine Iniesta or Leo giving up on a ball like that?...The gif makes it seem like Silva pulled off a great tackle and all I saw was Sanchez wussing out

raskolnikov

In my opinion, Thiago Silva and Sergio Ramos are the two best CB's in the world, so I think Thiago Silva would be an amzing addition to the team.

EDIT: Thiago Silva seems to be a good person, and IMO Sergio Ramos is a prick.

Ramos is a prick to anyone outside fans of the team he is.
Like van Bommel or Suarez.

F

Flavia

Thiago Silva is something else. Too bad Barça couldn't get him.

Indignado

I don't even know why Thiago Silva was stupid enough to react to Barton's comments. To be honest, I didn't even know who Barton was before he became famous with his Twitter remarks.

It was not stupid of him to reply, Barton completely dug his grave in the last two weeks. If anything people are glad someone other than Pierre Menes shut him up. And his reply prompted the Marseille apology as well

Galning

That last gif actually was a point in the match I recall well, thought Alexis slowed up & gave up on that ball when he saw Thiago coming in for the tackle...Can you imagine Iniesta or Leo giving up on a ball like that?...The gif makes it seem like Silva pulled off a great tackle and all I saw was Sanchez wussing out

I had the exact same thought during the game and a few moments later the commentator said it as well. He was like "Meh he's going to slide don't wanna get hurt here.."

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yep and it's that sort of fear or lack of confidence that epitomizes his play for us, IMO...Sure, you run the risk of injury when you know a defender is coming towards you in that situation but, again, Leo & Iniesta never slow down for a ball like that

Strangely enough, I felt like the Udinese Alexis or the Copa America Alexis would've worked to win that ball...Feels like a neutered version of the one bought from the Pozzo family

Home of Barca Fans