Thiago Silva

Y

Youngie

From what I heard, he went to PSG as they offered Milan the most. He didn't have any quarrels joining us.

I just meant T Silva left Milan for more $. Only PSG had an offer "on the table" and something to do with Ibrahimovic being "thrown in".

Did Barça even make an offer?

Do you realize what Doobs wrote directly contradicts "I just meant T Silva left Milan for more $" ?
lol. while you're at it you can read his interviews and learn that he is the only guy who did not want to join.

I just meant T Silva left Milan for more $. Only PSG had an offer "on the table" and something to do with Ibrahimovic being "thrown in".

Did Barça even make an offer?

From what I've heard, it seems to me like we were interested but weren't willing to meet the price tag.

Last edited:
Y

Youngie

while you're at it you can read his interviews and learn that he is the only guy who did not want to join.

Pure fairy story. If T Silva didn't want to leave Milan then he didn't have to leave Milan. Players have refused to move clubs you know (example Jon dos Santos). Silva saw the grass was greener...

Y

Youngie

From what I've heard, it seems to me like we were interested but weren't willing to meet the price tag.

I accept this. Although Hummels might cost approx €40M this summer....

So that's Hummels at €40M vs T Silva at €42M. Not much difference.

I accept this. Although Hummels might cost approx €40M this summer....

So that's Hummels at €40M vs T Silva at €42M. Not much difference.

We also needed an LB last summer and our transfer budget was a bit lower (and our transfer budget can be higher still with a few sales, like Valdes). Besides, PSG would probably have outbid us on Silva anyway. And apparently Silva would have been earning more than anyone in the team besides Messi if he signed for Barca.

Last edited:
Y

Youngie

We also needed an LB last summer and our transfer budget was a bit lower (and our transfer budget can be higher still with a few sales, like Valdes). Besides, PSG would probably have outbid us on Silva anyway. And apparently Silva would have been earning more than anyone in the team besides Messi if he signed for Barca.

What did I say: mercenary :D

Good point about needing a LB last summer. Now Barça need a CB (or three) & a starting GK at least

Oh and Neymar :D

What did I say: mercenary :D

Good point about needing a LB last summer. Now Barça need a CB (or three) & a starting GK at least

Oh and Neymar :D

Well, our transfer budget's a bit higher this time and some players (Valdes, etc) will probably be sold which could make it higher still.

Garrus

He is a doubt for barca game.

agent-smith-laughing-o.gif

Garrus

He has felt discomfort in his knee ever since his match with us, Wasn't called up against Rennes, Ancelotti is praying that he'll recover on time, So he's a doubt.

Home of Barca Fans