Thiago Silva

XaviMessiGirl

And this website = reliable?

All they do is translate news relating to Italian football into English, so it depends on what the original source is. In this case they quoted Sky Italia which is one of the most reliable Italian media, so yes that particular article is reliable (and I did read the actual Sky Italia article a few days ago).

oz187

Can't see why you think Sanchez was better than Pedro this season, either. Anyone can score against the Valladolids and Betis's of La Liga, yet he was absolutely invisible in every knockout CL game this season while Pedro on the other hand, bailed our asses out with a fantastic strike to put us through against PSG.

This is not true. Sanchez didn't start against Milan, but he improved the team when he came on in the first leg and in the second leg he got an assist for Alba in the short time he was on. Against PSG Sanchez won the penalty for the second goal. Against Bayern, neither of them did much of note.

Meitux

You bet your life this isnt Luiz, different face and Luiz is white...actually i dont think that is Thiago Silva either.Or if he is that surely isnt Luiz

I

instinct

943256_510646459007825_153121383_n.jpg

Imagine them in a Barca kit now..

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
You bet your life this isnt Luiz, different face and Luiz is white...actually i dont think that is Thiago Silva either.Or if he is that surely isnt Luiz
That is a pic of two kids who were emulating Silva and Luiz... Both the stars gave a similar pose while celebrating their Confed Cup victory

E

El Messiah 10

Thiago Silva is a fantastic player e, now, the best CB in the world.
But he is 29 years old.....32 mln for him it's too much :uhm:

Or I wrong?

raskolnikov

The article states that Barca value Marquinhos at 25M, and also that they were considering to offer cash + Sanchez for Marquinhos. It doesn't say that Barca were offering 25M + Sanchez for Marquinhos (which would be absolute madness btw)

So what Alexis + 2/3 mil? I feel a trade would be more logical allthough I dont want alexis to go now.

Qonny

Thiago Silva is a fantastic player e, now, the best CB in the world.
But he is 29 years old.....32 mln for him it's too much :uhm:

Or I wrong?

Imo, 29 years old isn't that much. While it is a good idea to look for the future, and sign young, promising centre backs, it is also important to look more short-sighted. Signing Thiago Silva would most certainly help Barca achieve, or at least contribute with helping, the clubs goals for at least more than a couple of years. Since there is no player out there of the same caliber as Thiago Silva, his age should not be a deciding factor for not getting him

Home of Barca Fans