Thiago Translantara

vegitot

I just dont get it, do you guys just think that if a player is in the bundesliga he doesn't exist...? He's been world class, one of the best midfielders, for years now (and no I'm not just saying this because of this year's CL, check this thread I've said it countless of times before)....

Him bitch slapping Barcelona wasn't enough to convince you that he's made it?

He is great, just not as good as Xavi back then.

Neymessi

Why was the camera always zooming up on him in the dying minutes of the final as if he is Messi or cr7 and almost all the credit would have gone to him?

KingLeo10

Buy both Thiago and Wijnaldum and we have the strongest midfield in the world with those 2 plus FDJ, Pjanic, and Puig.

Messigician

If we sign Wijnaldum Liverpool will use that money to sign Thiago and knock us out in UCL.

Can this retard board stop funding other teams rebuild

Messigician

🗣 ? Thiago Alc?ntara: "Midfielders have to keep looking at Busquets to improve." https://t.co/jmC2rn4C4t

🗣 ? Thiago Alcantara: "There is a reference player for me: Busquets. You look at how he positions himself, how he leads the team... It's a joy to watch him." https://t.co/Z2fP6AMWcX

He also spoke about how Messi belongs at Barca and it's one of the best teams in the world.

Face it folks he want to come back

5ergio_Busquets

Thiago Alc?ntara, sobre Ter Stegen, que dijo el primer jugador que fichar?a ser?a ?l: "Es un honor que Marc diga mi nombre, peso infelizmente no es director deportivo de ning?n equipo. Es una gozada que pueda decir mi nombre"
Ter Stegen praises him and says he wants him to join the team and Thiago responds "Its an honor, but unfortunately he isn't the sporting director"

Last edited:

Raketa10

I love Thiago but he is not the player we need right now. With our current roster, we need someone faster, someone who can actually score some goals and make a faster transition. Thiago is similar to FDJ, Pjanic and even Busi in some aspects of the game. If we didn't buy Pjanic than Thiago would be a perfect signing but now it would be wrong to go for him.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans