Thiago Translantara

Proper

Banned
He's a dirty bastard and looks to be another high profile victim of the Premier League.

Needs to go back to a 1 or 2 team league playing part-time minnows every week so he can look good, since he's played for Barcelona and Bayern, PSG would be great for him.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He's a dirty bastard and looks to be another high profile victim of the Premier League.

Needs to go back to a 1 or 2 team league playing part-time minnows every week so he can look good, since he's played for Barcelona and Bayern, PSG would be great for him.

Why needs to insult him ? You are new here in our forum, show some respect.

eaman

He is playing in a 1 or 2 team league.There is alot more to come from him. He's playing in a struggling team which is not easy

Proper

Banned
Why needs to insult him ? You are new here in our forum, show some respect.

Doesn't matter if I'm new, It's a public forum and I'm here now and its my forum just as much as yours and anyone else whos posts here and show some respect to who? I call someone what they are, don't like it that's your problem. He's playing tonight and took out a Leipzig player after just 60 seconds, he's a dirty bastard.

He is playing in a 1 or 2 team league.There is alot more to come from him. He's playing in a struggling team which is not easy
:lol:

Last edited:

Tekkers

:lol:

gulaman

He's a good player playing for a team that is struggling. I'm sure once Fabinho and Henderson are back in midfield, Thiago will be playing much better than he currently is alongside them.

Proper

Banned
Sky Sports article from yesterday talking about his "serial fouling"

https://www.skysports.com/football/...ing-hints-at-jurgen-klopps-stretched-midfield

Can tell he came through the Barcelona academy and learning from scumbags like Biscuits and Shakira.

kS0mjB9.jpg

When he's not fouling or losing the ball all he does is pass backwards and sideways, I'm going to start calling him 'the crab'.

Last edited:

ebc_99

He is a great player who has done it at the highest level, and I expect him to come good, and he is not the only player at Liverpool struggling.

Exactly, Premier league is a 2 team league these days, title race over by mid February. :hooray:

Messigician

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Sky Sports article from yesterday talking about his "serial fouling"

https://www.skysports.com/football/...ing-hints-at-jurgen-klopps-stretched-midfield

Can tell he came through the Barcelona academy and learning from scumbags like Biscuits and Shakira.

kS0mjB9.jpg

When he's not fouling or losing the ball all he does is pass backwards and sideways, I'm going to start calling him 'the crab'.

Look in the mirror. Then look at your post. You are the man who felt the need to register on a Barca forum to post that in the thread of a player who had left 8 years ago. I would genuinely feel miserable in your place and contemplate what I'm doing with my life :lol:

Bulgroz

Yeah man, fuck off of this forum! This is barcaforum, where you can call people faggots, spread conspiracy theories, and use racist slurs, but don't you DARE call Busquets "biscuits"!!!

Home of Barca Fans