Thiago Translantara

P

PhilS

I agree that Thiago is wasted when he plays back. The combo I think we will be seeing is Xavi and Thiago, not Iniesta and Thiago. The forwards and Alves have been looking for a shooter like this to play the ball back to, and Xavi will be slipping him through balls.

With or without Cesc, the lineup will be switching a lot this year.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
bet he takes #11.

it's a cool number, and the guy who wears it for Spain (a squad he is soon to break into) will probs retire after the Euros.

he could make it his own.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
1312224040975.jpg

Trickykid

Mazinho added: "He wants to succeed in football; it could be at any other club. You never know. Tomorrow he goes to another club, he scores goals, and joins another club..."

Shit finally looked to be settling down what with his new contract, impressive preseason play and general awesomeness.
Now why the hell would Mazinho start fanning the flames now that Thiago has apologized for his rather unfortunate words? I guess it's some kind of badly hidden threat regarding the impending Cesc transfer, but he should really, really stuff it, and let his son do the talking on the pitch.

Not that it's gonna happen, but Thiago - and preferably Rafinha too - should really get a new agent... and a new dad too.

God, I hate agents; scum of the fecking earth.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I don't blame Mazinho... How can the club expect him to be calm when they are bending their backs and trying to reach their own asses, all for a player who couldn't stay patient when he was a fucking 16 year old!?

After all Thiago is the most coveted youngster in Europe and he would like as many minutes to play as he needs to realise his potential!!

Those reacting as if they've been hit by a bullet... What do you expect!? You can't have it all!!

Trickykid

I don't blame Mazinho... How can the club expect him to be calm when they are bending their backs and trying to reach their own asses, all for a player who couldn't stay patient when he was a fucking 16 year old!?

After all Thiago is the most coveted youngster in Europe and he would like as many minutes to play as he needs to realise his potential!!

Those reacting as if they've been hit by a bullet... What do you expect!? You can't have it all!!

So you honestly believe that stirring shit up like this is the way to go? How about having some god damn patience. The kid is 20 years old. How old were Busi and Pedro when they broke through for good, and where exactly are they now?

I reiterate; scum of the fecking earth.

E

estranged

As I said before even if Cesc comes, it's not like thiago is going to have to sit on the bench and watch him play week in week out, there are so many games where Thiago will be given a full 90 minutes and hence he will have enough opportunities to prove himself and if he's good enough he'll bench Cesc. This is the most competitive football team on the planet so we can't expect Thiago to walk in and run our midfield week in week out, he's only 20 and still has a lot of time to prove himself and again he will have enough opportunities to do that even with cesc around.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I don't understand how Thiago would walk into & run our mid field as such... He has many stars ahead of him already

We managed really well last season and this time we have two more mid fielders in Thiago & Afellay. But suddenly there's this dire need for another mid fielder!!
I'm pretty sure if we sign Cesc, or any other star in the mid field for that matter, we will lose out on many budding youngsters. May be Thiago too

If the team remains same and Mazinho threw rants still, then I'd call him scum. I won't call bad on him if we sign Cesc

And I still believe those comments that Thiago made a while ago were really well planned. He got an extension in what? 7 days!? I think they will try hard so the club won't splash cash on a needless player

E

estranged

If Pep insists on getting him then we can't necessarily call him a needless signing :p Think of it as adding to the squad depth and overall quality rather than making life hard for Thiago. We managed with our current midfielders last season but why should we not look to improve? IMO Real will be much stronger and consistent this year so we also need to improve. When you play almost 70 games a season, and opponents constantly rough you up then it does not hurt to have squad depth. A squad midfield of Xavi, Iniesta, Thiago, Busquets and Fabregas :wub:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Keep this Fabregas obsession for another year. Xavi will be older and Fabregas cheaper. Give Thiago some space to show himself this year and we may completely forget about Fabregas.

Home of Barca Fans