Thiago Translantara

LaPulga

His action at 0:10 is so jaw-dropping it forces Xavi (!) into a bad pass :) :worthy:

I had the chance to see the game yesterday, had a very good 1st half imo, yet very sloppy in 2nd

The sky is the limit, but if he'll reach that limit is another story... Nevertheless I'm confident on him making it.

Xavi_78

Can't wait to see him for the NT. If he plays to his potential than it will be like with Messi, a whole stadium holding its breaths in anticipation everytime he is near the ball

Yugi

“I’m going to work and if I need to be on the bench, I will be on the bench. If I need to be in the stands, I will be in the stands, and if I need to play, I will play. Whatever the coach asks. I will play wherever he asks me to, the whole world knows that. I can play on the wing, in the middle, as a forward, whatever.”

Thiago Alcántara

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
“I’m going to work and if I need to be on the bench, I will be on the bench. If I need to be in the stands, I will be in the stands, and if I need to play, I will play. Whatever the coach asks. I will play wherever he asks me to, the whole world knows that. I can play on the wing, in the middle, as a forward, whatever.”

Thiago Alcántara

Bravo Thiago, Bravo ...

Home of Barca Fans