Thiago Translantara

iced1776

He played great other than the goal as well, he has such confidence taking on defenders and obviously has the skill to do so.

jamrock

Cesc who

Nice little Cameo, was sure pep was going to put in JDS instead of Thiago, but i'm happy he didn't.

Loved the little move where he got by too defenders, so siky smooth, the kid is the future of the barca midfield, and we still haven't signed him up to a new contract.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It was a deflection but who cares. And besides, there was someone else we had who was king of deflections and had that first touch. We might have a new Deco here!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i know its waaay to early to claim this, but its almost like god has sent replacements for andres and xavi...... except a lil tanner

M

Manny

i know its waaay to early to claim this, but its almost like god has sent replacements for andres and xavi...... except a lil tanner

yupp hopefully they'll develop correctly which i think they will so JDS is like Xavi style and Thiago is more Iniesta style right what do you guys think???

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Pep is going to give some nice smacking to Thiago for going to the bench to celebrate his goal HAHA

Home of Barca Fans