Thiago Translantara

soarq

We should try him higher up the pitch more often. In Iniesta position and false '9'. Anyway, his incorporation into the team is going sensationally well. He's played 1136 minutes so far. That is really huge. Basically, he can feel like a first 11 player. I would even say it's a tad too much for a 20 years old.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Thiago is quickly becoming one of my favorites of the players on the first team. I love his confidence, he is tidy on the ball, retains possession excellently, can hit them from long range, and his dribbles...lovely lol. i seriously think Pep should consider playing him on the LW, he reminds me so much of Ronaldinho and I think if we started playing him on the LW and molding him into a mix of Xavi in terms of precision passing and possession retention and giving him the freedom to dribble and take players on 1-on-1 like Ronaldinho did, watch out Messi, you might have some competition for world player of the year. can't wait to see this kid progress

Trickykid

I can see him starting the clasico, its just a feeling.

How do you see that?
I mean, there's no way in hell Pep'll dump Xavi or Iniesta. And there's already heavy selection headaches in attack, as Messi ofcourse is a nobrainer, and Villa will probably play too. That leaves one spot for either Fab or Alexis.

Even though it would leave space for Thiago (probably Fab, though), I don't even wanna entertain the thought of Pep chancing a 3 man defense against Los Merengues.

Maria

scaled.php

Thiago, Rafa & Rodrifo 8 years ago :wub:

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
How do you see that?
I mean, there's no way in hell Pep'll dump Xavi or Iniesta. And there's already heavy selection headaches in attack, as Messi ofcourse is a nobrainer, and Villa will probably play too. That leaves one spot for either Fab or Alexis.

Even though it would leave space for Thiago (probably Fab, though), I don't even wanna entertain the thought of Pep chancing a 3 man defense against Los Merengues.

He started the supercup first leg .. and I guess the second leg too.
Pep can be really unpredictable sometimes, so take nothing for granted.

Maria

He started the supercup first leg .. and I guess the second leg too.
Pep can be really unpredictable sometimes, so take nothing for granted.

He started the first leg because Xavi was injured and we didn't have Cesc. In the second league he didn't played at all.
But, then again, he has really evolved since that games took place.

Home of Barca Fans