Thiago Translantara

La LL

Generally Delightful
Thiago was doing some kind of sporting event at a Nike shop in Passeig de Gracia today I think. One of my friends went and got a pic with him.

:( why do I always hear about this stuff when it's too late?

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Thiago was doing some kind of sporting event at a Nike shop in Passeig de Gracia today I think. One of my friends went and got a pic with him.

:( why do I always hear about this stuff when it's too late?

I know that store!! I bought my "Somos Uno" t-shirt when I was there last year ...

Dervyx

Instead of Thiago on the back of his shirt it should be:

overrated.jpg

3fd68e4487a6e8d34e9ba08161820a4d.gif

SeloBarca

What i dont like about him is that he always make htose gestures when he doesnt get the ball, like every pass should go to him, like when Tello overstepped the ball last game. Hes a bit like GDS was in his hybris attitude.

Pepe Silvia

Ray Hudson's favorite young stars are Ozil and Thiago for a reason. He really is a sensational player full of technical and practical intelligence. Overrated? Maybe those outside of the Barca camp might feel that there is enough attention on Xaviesta/Busi/Cesc and anything younger is just exhausting for them (looking forward to more asswhoopings, manitas, etc.). For those who let their guards down, you will see what the rest of us see. A hard working, tough, talented, extremely football smart, and teachable footballer. Thiago fiits the mold of what Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc, and Busi bring AND he has that Brazilian flare that none of them have which makes his game even more fun to watch. It's extraordinary really, how we landed this guy and his brother. So lucky.

D

danumber10

What i dont like about him is that he always make htose gestures when he doesnt get the ball, like every pass should go to him, like when Tello overstepped the ball last game. Hes a bit like GDS was in his hybris attitude.
Most players have this attitude on the pitch. Even Messi. If I'm not mistaken Messi even argued with Villa many times because Villa chose to shoot the ball. (that's why the media was saying Messi doesn't get along with Villa). BUT most players have this attitude and it's good because it's a way to tell your teammate to constantly look for you, to remind him. Thiago is an amazing player and he's been very humble so far.

X

xaviniesta

tumblr_loxpr9lRcI1qzstls.gif

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Would love it if our next "era" was characterised by the success of these two. Thiago is there, but only time will tell to see if Rafa joins him...Rafa reminds me or a Hulk type player, in his looks and sometimes in his direct play. We're not going to sign thee Hulk, so hopefully we grow our own.

X

xaviniesta

rafa reminds of hulk??? are you kidding me.

i hope you have at least seen some of the barca b matches at least...

Maria

I can't stand Hulk..he is talented, but he is even more selfish than Cristiano. Rafa could be better, but in the last few months I haven't seen him make a real progres(and for that I blame Eusebio). I have faith that if Pep stays with Barca for a few more years, he will help Rafinha rise to our expectations.

X

xaviniesta

i don't like hulk either. typical one dimensonal player, who looks like a beast, like a bodybuilder and yet goes down with every little contact. he don't have the brain to use his qualities. he is a typical youtube player. just like quaresma. scores a screamer once a year, but how many times he failed to pass the ball instead of shooting from 30meters out.

there will come out no hulk in the la masia doors, belive me.

Home of Barca Fans