Thiago Translantara

karthik

I missed the game last night, so dint have an opportunity to look at how Thiago performed last night. Good to have him back from the injury.

Hopefully he will have more chances towards the end of the season accomodating in the 3-4-3 there by offering more possession stability in the midfield and most importantly gain the trust of the coach. This is very crucial time for him in his Barca career and he needs to finish the season on a high note by gaining the trust of the coach ahead of others competing for his position.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Yeah, he wasn't at his best... But yeah, he was coming from an injury and Iniesta and Cesc got some rest so no problem there...

Pepe Silvia

The fact that you take every Cesc insult so personal is really funny. You jump to his defense even when uncontested! You go on these long crusades to uphold his honor and it's just so tiring to read through, man. You post some good stuff once in a while about general footie knowledge, but when it comes to Cesc you go out of your way to be obnoxious. Why is that? Can't you just accept that some people have different opinions or do you somehow think your opinion is more valid than others and you try to drive that across? Either way, I think it's time to move on... it's not just me either who feels this way, dude (you can't possibly be oblivious that you rub people the wrong way A LOT). You and a few others (on the anti-Cesc side of the spectrum) are becoming a drag to the forum in general. It's actually quite unreadable at times because of you guys.

Please agree to disagree sometimes about subjects and move on. For the sake of the community.

Sincerely,

Pepe Silvia :)

B

beautifulgame

The fact that you take every Cesc insult so personal is really funny. You jump to his defense even when uncontested! You go on these long crusades to uphold his honor and it's just so tiring to read through, man. You post some good stuff once in a while about general footie knowledge, but when it comes to Cesc you go out of your way to be obnoxious. Why is that? Can't you just accept that some people have different opinions or do you somehow think your opinion is more valid than others and you try to drive that across? Either way, I think it's time to move on... it's not just me either who feels this way, dude (you can't possibly be oblivious that you rub people the wrong way A LOT). You and a few others (on the anti-Cesc side of the spectrum) are becoming a drag to the forum in general. It's actually quite unreadable at times because of you guys.

Please agree to disagree sometimes about subjects and move on. For the sake of the community.

Sincerely,

pepe silva droppin bombs man, truth bombs.

mixer

good return from injury. i like when he play, because he is doing great work in miedfield.
Aod4h0sCQAAnko9.jpg

mixer

Thiago: "I'd like to be at the Olympics. Euro or Olympic Games? If I could choose, both."
Thiago: "Hope is the last thing that should die. It's not easy, we don't depend on ourselves, but we want to win the Liga."
Thiago: "There are people who say they have seen Pele or Maradona play... I'll be able to say I've seen Messi play."

F

Flavia

Sincerely,

Great post.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

Thiago: "Hope is the last thing that should die. It's not easy, we don't depend on ourselves, but we want to win the Liga."
Thiago is too much matured for his age... Even his get well soon message for Abi was uber-cool.

When I saw that message to Abi, I thought it's not surprising because they all have PR people to guide them and stuff... but this one now, he said in an interview!! Awesome really :worthy:

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Thiago: "I'd like to be at the Olympics. Euro or Olympic Games? If I could choose, both."
Thiago: "There are people who say they have seen Pele or Maradona play... I'll be able to say I've seen Messi play."

Thiago :wub:

Home of Barca Fans