Thiago Translantara

Trequartista

The good
Yup tried to be so smart,when he plays his natural game without those Ronaldinho moments,he is just splendid,hope he knows it or someone tell him

karthik

Should have been a little more serious with possession. Those back heel passes werent huge success unfortunately. But credits to the lad. He constantly pressurized the Milan defence and settled in quite well as time went on.

B

beautifulgame

yeah, but seriously, i hope pep gave him a good talking to after he gave up the ball twice needlessly in the center of the pitch, even when it's in the final third that is unforgivable.

recall cesc's giveaway that resulted in a real madrid's first goal in a clasico or messi's giveaway against arsenal which also resulted in a goal. you DON'T give the ball away in that part of the field period.

with that said, i love how he busts his ass to get the ball back, his work rate and defensive game is really great. most of the time when he gives it away, he is the one to get it back or part of the group that does. :wub:

all in all, like zanela said, the miss is forgivable (he choked), but those two silly plays will earn him a stern lecture or probably more bench time.

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

Milan got jelly of his swag and kicked him a lot but that didnt stop him being a beast.

Iniesta (except for first half of last leg) is brilliant because he is effective + has some swag.
Thiago's style -> swag but loses the ball too easily.

I really shouted at him. FIRST do the stuff that will work, THEN TRY more tricks.

He lost the ball too many times after one of his failed tricks.

B

Besiktas

Hey guys. He is only 20 years old. He will learn by making these mistakes. He will learn how to hold the possesion from Xavi and İniesta. He has a huge potential. He just needs to think faster and see the open spaces for simple passing. He needs confidence. If we want a good replacement for Xavi when he retires, we must give him some credit for mistakes. I know that Pep already will warn him because of his mistakes.

abual3bed1

he's more direct than Xavi with his passes, always looking for a through ball maybe that's why he loses the ball frequently. but still he's brilliant and pressure the opposite like a crazy dog.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Started poorly but improved as the he got into the game. Did very well in defense and kept his cool outside of his own box.

mobster_1930

I hate this guy, seriously ... He's just poser for me, we don't need his Brazilian style of play. To many failed tricks, to little real contribution to the game.

Galning

I hate this guy, seriously ... He's just poser for me, we don't need his Brazilian style of play. To many failed tricks, to little real contribution to the game.

vpeo9l.gif

Home of Barca Fans