Thiago Translantara

X

xaviniesta

He's walking and running around on pitch like a fucking duck. I'm seriously annoyed by him.

scaled.php

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Not great but still adds a nice dimension to the team. Has a lot of potential as a volante but I still don't like him playing deep with no physical support from someone like Busquets, Keita is better with attacking freedom.

He's walking and running around on pitch like a fucking duck. I'm seriously annoyed by him.

tumblr_lehhg4hqCy1qd0v72o1_500.gif

mobster_1930

What's wrong with not liking some player !? His attitude is just shit, he's playing like he won everything, like he is 30year old something. I'm annoyed with his self-confidence even though he made some horrible passes. It's just like mistakes don't affect him and he's still playing the way he wants. I've got a feeling when he goes up to the pitch he's feeling like he's on the level with Xavi. Show some humility ffs Thiago !

Ender

What's wrong with not liking some player !? His attitude is just shit, he's playing like he won everything, like he is 30year old something. I'm annoyed with his self-confidence even though he made some horrible passes. It's just like mistakes don't affect him and he's still playing the way he wants. I've got a feeling when he goes up to the pitch he's feeling like he's on the level with Xavi. Show some humility ffs Thiago !
... did he insult your family or something?

Der Kaiser

it´s called "swag"

B

beautifulgame

soo.. i don't know if you have any worthwhile experience in football but that is exactly the attitude you want from a player.

you don't realize that that state of mind that makes players like messi, iniesta and xavi as great as they are?

his mistakes are for pep to correct and with that said his ball retention is still amongst the best players in the world even if he does do some silly giveaways (which i am willing to lambaste him for myself).

to great that attitude in a player is the reason all top football clubs invest in people that deal with human consciousness to keep a player focused of success and not a recent failure.

obviously you don't know this so i'll lay it out: you are prepared so that when you reach the field you do not think about mistakes. if you mess up, the ideal is to just keep playing like you know how and have always played. supreme confidence is the most important thing in any player. the moment you begin to doubt yourself or second guess your judgement on the field you will start a downward spiral of events and you will have beaten yourself for the opponent. taking that half second longer to make a pass because you are hesitant will indeed kill the play. the tension that creeps in to the muscles and mind when you start to become self-reflective during play will result in a bad touch or a lost ball.

the mistakes? that's for the coaching staff to discuss with you in the film room and the training ground.

keep up.

Last edited:

gingerless

+100 if you are the type of player that thinks too much about his mistakes and can't carry on playing as usual after having made a mistake then you are weak-minded. see torres.

Home of Barca Fans