Thiago Translantara

Pepe Silvia

Thiago's defense in midfield alone is :worthy: He gets over-excited and fouls a lot but that will mellow out as he spends more time in the first team. I can't believe he is 20 years old and playing first team football at Barça. I mean he must suck...

Nevermind his 92% PCR

karthik

I did not see the first half, but from what I saw in the second, I was very very impressed.

He is a complete package. His over-all game and maturity has developed a lot over the past one year. Good to see him getting minutes and he is already a key player in this team.

Maria

n_f_c_barcelona_thiago-2723350.jpg

A few years ago..

scaled.php

Mazinho's birthday

Leogirl

I remember having great hopes for him when he started playing, but now I'm a bit disappointed in what he has been showing lately. He has lots of fouls, he plays tough, but he doesn't really contribute all that much.

Trickykid

I remember having great hopes for him when he started playing, but now I'm a bit disappointed in what he has been showing lately. He has lots of fouls, he plays tough, but he doesn't really contribute all that much.

OK. Let's see...
He's 20 years old (well, at least untill tomorrow), trying to slot into the - perhaps - best midfield on the best team ever to grace football. Even Xavi and Iniesta, although regarded as absolute top talent of course, weren't setting the world alight yet at 20. Give him some god damn time. At the moment he's playing at a level that most players to play in the top flight can't even dream of.

Oh yeah, and about him not contributing much? That's just dumb, really.

M

mitkoa7x

Im starting to question you knowledge of football.

Since you're new, ill explain it with a picture:
18221491.jpg

Last edited:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match

is this vivaunited? stop trolling all the threads please

Clockwise

Buccaneer

I'm starting to think Dalitis has come back as a girl... :sherlock:

Home of Barca Fans