Thiago Translantara

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
shocking performance. him and cesc really smudged fabriago's name with shit. almost cost us the game with that whatthefuckness

agreed. they were both hideous, but Thiago gets the gold medal as he actually missed 3 great chances before Levante scored.

could have cost us so much.

Pepe Silvia

Misses aside, Cesc was worse in midfield. He was completely anonymous where as Thiago at least made himself known and helped out. He needs to work on his finishing though, Thiago can become our sleeper goal scorer if he begins finishing because most defenders don't regard him much and he sneaks in the box constantly.

F

Flavia

I don't think he was that bad, at least he was trying. Unlike Cesc, who was MIA. Terrible finishing though, has to work on that.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He did try for the first 20 minutes, he was looking dangerous with those runs, but after the goal he just crashed down...

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
i haven't watched too many games of Barca this season but man this guy looked so fucking good in pre season, is he struggling for form?

gingerless

yeah he hasn't looked that great lately. certainly not as good as his pre-season. the last great game he had was against milan back in the group stages

karthik

He should focus on finishing. Perhaps should take that seriously. I did not like his casual jog back to the midfield after missing a sitter of a header. The other two chances were not as easy as this free header. He worked hard to find space for himself for that header but missed it, altho a good try when you see the replays.

The way he controls the ball, retained possession was really good on a field which perhaps is one of the worst I have seen. He would be a worshipped regular starter and one of the best players at any other club and Im certain that he deserves much better and playing for a great team with ultra extreme expectations doesnt do him much good. Atleast Im happy he is learning from these great midfielders and his very own mistakes.

Home of Barca Fans