Thiago Translantara

soarq

He went a level down since he got injured. He's inconsistent but that's quite expected from a 21 year-old boy. The great thing is he's playing a lot - 2660 minutes, 40 games - so the experience is being collected.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Shame about him missing el Clasico, he could've continued to build up his already impressive resume of performances against the capital club...Big future still ahead

X

xaviniesta

scaled.php

Trickykid

@barcastuff
Thiago was the player who made the most passes in yesterday's game against Levante: 104, with 98 of them being successful #fcblive [via fcb]

oh yeah, and this:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
@barcastuff
Thiago was the player who made the most passes in yesterday's game against Levante: 104, with 98 of them being successful #fcblive [via fcb]

oh yeah, and this:
thiago got a lot of unnecessary stick last night... He was probably our best mid fielder against Levante

B

barcelonista

thiago got a lot of unnecessary stick last night... He was probably our best mid fielder against Levante

True. He was spreading passes left and right in midfield. According to Opta he was our second best player after Messi last night. Played 3 key passes (second best after Messi's 4), had the highest passing accuracy with 94 %, played the second most successful throughballs after Messi, the second most accurate long balls after Busquets, covered a lot of ground, was our best tackler, our second best dribbler ... He didn't score on a header (which he mustn't, do Xavi and Iniesta ever score with their heads?) and he had a major defensive fuckup which led to a counter attack. But then again an experienced goalkeeper like Valdes dropped an easy ball which led to the penalty, Fabregas played passes into no man's land, Busquets should have kept his arms behind and not infront of his body, Xavi doesn't care about unlocking defenses against unworthy La Liga teams anymore and just passes it sideways and € 37 million Sanchez still gets schooled on how to play on the wings by the ugliest La Masia product I've seen since ... well, I think he's the ugliest. Even Pep acknowledges his ugliness.

:satorra:

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
he most def blew three chances, but I think thanks to a this entire Cesc v Thiago bullshit drama he's being compared to veterans. he's 21 years old. he has a lot to learn and he's come a long way considering he's made the jump in to such a big stage. yes he has to work on his finishing, but 3 years from now he's going to be a diamond.

he's just gotta stick with his game. I can't wait to see what he can do with a summer of rest and full pre-season.

B

barcelonista

Since when have we started criticising our central midfielders' performances for "not scoring"? I'd rather prefer them to play well overall and blow chances than to score and not play well overall. I mean we even have the latter type of player in our squad. I won't tell who. Everyone can make a guess of course. :troll:

Not to talk about the fact that 2 of the chances that Thiago "blew" were headers you'd never expect anyone in our whole squad (except Puyol) to score anyway. He didn't missfire towards an empty net like Iniesta likes to do outside of CL semi-finals and WC finals.

Home of Barca Fans