Thiago Translantara

Stric

He was kinda meh in the first half, but as the game progressed he got better. I think he was pretty good in the closing minutes.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Passing was uncharacteristically poor in the first half, but he almost scored. Much better in the second.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Bad first half. Tried too many unnecessary extravagant passes and didn't work well under pressure to pull them off. Second half was better but still not great (aside from his assist). Overall he had a rather poor game by his standards and in no way was he able to dictate the play like the Xavi role requires. But still, he's incredibly young and this was one bad game. He has the confidence to bounce back from it and provide another amazing showing. I'd say his best game this season was against Cordoba where he scored AND completely bossed the entire midfield.

jamrock

People need to stop analyzing every game, he had a great game today he is the next whoever, he was poor no way his he the next whoever.
It sounds very fickle, though that it what most fans of successful clubs are.

He is the most talent midfielder to come out of la masia since iniesta and one or two bad games won't change that nor does 10 excellent games make him the next xavi.

In games like these where the team won before a ball was kicked just ignore all the performances.

Stric

People need to stop analyzing every game, he had a great game today he is the next whoever, he was poor no way his he the next whoever.
It sounds very fickle, though that it what most fans of successful clubs are.

He is the most talent midfielder to come out of la masia since iniesta and one or two bad games won't change that nor does 10 excellent games make him the next xavi.

In games like these where the team won before a ball was kicked just ignore all the performances.

I get what you're saying, but this is a message board. What else are we gonna do besides analyze and comment on what's currently relevant for each thread? :)

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Biggest disappointment of the night for me. Still a long long way from succeeding Xavi.

Xavi still a long way to quit. And their styles have little in common. Where was Xavi at his age?

jamrock

We just need to understand that different does not mean deficient, he is not Xavi or iniesta, if you are doing to compare him to anyone it would be deco, and what they both have in common is that they will try Ricky passes and sometimes lose the ball, what they also have in common, his that they will hussle and get it back more often times than not.

Home of Barca Fans