Thiago Translantara

Y

Youngie

Maybe he wants to play for a team that wins more trophies.

Good point.

He had a chance to, but it's too late now I think. He has chosen. Although with Scolari as coach maybe they could convince him, but doesn't the rules state that he won't be allowed to play for a while?

EDIT: Thiago could if he hasn't played for the senior Spain NT

If I'm not mistaken, he has and now that ship has sailed.

Yes it's too late for Thiago to play for Brazil. Real shame.

I'll shut up about it now..

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_mhvetjM6gm1qejrm8o1_500.png

:lol:

Ronaldinho

Thiago playing for the Spain NT is kinda wasting his talents. Playing for Brazil the kid would be free to rule the football world. That may sound a bit melodramatic but it's true.

:emotions16:

he himself said he wanted to play for spain although his parents wants him to play for brazil , CMIMW Rafinha opted to play for brazil though

aaron101

He "wanted" to play for Brazil but they rejected him, while Spain wanted him to play for them. Basically l, Brazil was his first choice. So it's Brazil's loss not Thiago's.

N

Noldorin

Del Bosque should call him up more often. You would think that he has a guaranteed place in the squad considering he plays for Barca fairly often, but Del Bosque is very conservative regarding "new" players. However, I can't see how he could prefer Suarez or Cazorla over him.

Cazorla is probably more solid at the moment; he gets more playing time and has proved his worth as a decent midfielder. Saying that, he's in no way good enough to make the starting XI at Barça, now or ever I think, while Thiago has rather more potential for the Spanish team in the future.

Incidentally, there have been no indications Thiago ever wanted to play for Brazil over Spain. As he himself stated, he is the footballer he is because of Spain. He has lived almost all his life in the country, and probably feels more Spanish than anything (rightly so), despite his Brazilian parentage.

Home of Barca Fans