Thiago Translantara

barcanuck

Thiago vs Getafe can only be described as UNSELFISH.

The kid setup Messi and Pique's goals with such calm team first attitude that it goes unnoticed. 99% of players in those situations would shoot themselves. Both times Thiago passes off for others to take credit. Golden star performance by Thiago.

Cule4life

The Culest
Thiago should be played more to give Xavi rest and save him for the big games. Why does Xavi need to play every match. He's 33 years old

Kerrybai

Thiago should be played more to give Xavi rest and save him for the big games. Why does Xavi need to play every match. He's 33 years old
I agree, thiago is hitting a new level now. His gameplay is very mature. I think we will see him much more often now in the home league games, especially if we build a larger gap over Athletico.

Mr Hulot

Thiago vs Getafe can only be described as UNSELFISH.

The kid setup Messi and Pique's goals with such calm team first attitude that it goes unnoticed. 99% of players in those situations would shoot themselves. Both times Thiago passes off for others to take credit. Golden star performance by Thiago.

I completely agree with you and that is the reason why i put him as the second MoM.. He is really smart. A hard-worker,too and you can see that every time he makes a mistake he recognizes it an he is shouting at himself. I cannot understand why some people think that he is arrogant...

barcanuck

Pique and Thiago smiling before the ball is even in the back of the net!

Gerard+Pique+FC+Barcelona+v+Getafe+CF+La+Liga+6Zovfw497Kgl.jpg

Y

Youngie

He "wanted" to play for Brazil but they rejected him, while Spain wanted him to play for them. Basically l, Brazil was his first choice. So it's Brazil's loss not Thiago's.

I highly doubt this. No offense Aaron but if you had any links to prove this?

N

Noldorin

I agree, thiago is hitting a new level now. His gameplay is very mature. I think we will see him much more often now in the home league games, especially if we build a larger gap over Athletico.

Absolutely. He has flair as a player, and there's a little of the Brazilian about him, but there's also plenty of the Barcelona style -- he fits in very nicely with the team now, and plays a mature game. No reason not to give him more match time in La Liga if we still have a 12 point lead after El Clásico.

Y

Youngie

Absolutely. He has flair as a player, and there's a little of the Brazilian about him, but there's also plenty of the Barcelona style -- he fits in very nicely with the team now, and plays a mature game. No reason not to give him more match time in La Liga if we still have a 12 point lead after El Clásico.

And he will get it - now that Xavi is injured.

Home of Barca Fans