Thiago Translantara

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Thiago-vs-Granada.png

misterplatin

With more experience he will learn how to play a perfect game that we are accustomed to see from Xavi/Busquets. He makes rare errors in midfield because he is very young and inexperienced . But what is certain is his talent which will only improve. We are lucky to have such a capable academy product on our team .

barcanuck

An average to below average game for Thiago, he has to cut out all the potential big mistakes to make them not effect his game.

MagIX

poor performance, below the average, and for sure not because of the big mistake in defense. I dont know which game have you seen to rate him great
if i check how the users vote him on sport i note that they have seen the same match i have seen... below the average.

he is young and he will improve, no doubt (i hope), but in this game he was poor

raskolnikov

No way is he on Xavi's level, thats just insulting.
Everyone knows he is talented and will be very good in the next few years but Xavi still is a top 5 player in the world at the moment, no need to overhype Thiago.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
that's just silly,he's not on iniesta level yet but at this point he's already on par with xavi if not better

Noooooooooooooo. He's not as far away from them as some people say, but definitely not that close to their level yet. Xavi is far more consistent, reliable, and steely nerved therefore making him the go-to player. Thiago is still immature compared to him but he's 21 years old and he's VERY mature for his age. Thiago had a good game, not a perfect one, but not a horrible one either.

ShandyFFM

i think he isnt thexavi player type... hes more going forward and doing some dribbles too... so yesterday i think he had a great performence.. although he has this horrible pass pack to the opponent but his passes to tello,messi,alexis were brilliant... just look at the pass he did for messi in the first half which tono could save...

Irish_Cules

I think its pretty clear that he still has a lot to learn. He has played quite a fair amount recently and although he has done very well,his inexperience has shown at times.Yesterday's performance summed him up I think; a few moments of unbelievable quality but also a couple of sloppy passes due to lapses in concentration.

Home of Barca Fans