Thiago Translantara

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I'd like him to add a bit of pace and directness to his passes. Playing less 'flair' passes would help his assist rate, as he'd easier be able to thread a ball through opponents defences.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I'd like him to add a bit of pace and directness to his passes. Playing less 'flair' passes would help his assist rate, as he'd easier be able to thread a ball through opponents defences.

It will come with age and experience I believe... He was used to playing a more attacking role in youth categories, so flair was somewhat acceptable and he could afford to be a little bit careless with possession... So as he gets accustomed to a deeper role he will understand the game better and hopefully become a master at pacing his game...

Stric

He definitely has the potential, the talent and the skills. All he needs now is more experience. I'm absolutely certain he will be one of the world's best midfielders at some point.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

I wouldn't say playing with less flair would help him, just knowing how and when to use it perfectly. That'll come with experience and he'll be an insanely creative central midfielder.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Maybe should be given a chance in the league clasico. Iniesta was very inconsistent, Fabregas did nothing but lose the ball and Xavi didn't do much of note. A bit of a change might not hurt.

Indignado

I think it's time we begin the transition from Xavi to Thiago. That applies to many other players as well, like Alves or Puyol. Still, the management don't seem to care about our youngsters. Thiago was the best player after he came on and did more than Xavi all game.

oggmar

I honestly feel like right now is the time to let Thiago play, Fabregas is poor, Xavi has been poor lately and this kid got some flair give him some games please!

Jaguar

Flair Trait
He will start against Real Madrid tomorrow. I would also prefer it if David Villa started as well, which I think he will. Both of them on the field I think suit Barcelona more, as much as I like Cesc and as great a player he is, he still hasn't fully thrived in our system.

ammarfcb

ze special one
c'mon
TxWj6x.gif

Home of Barca Fans