Thiago Translantara

Boris

Often makes mistakes on the defensive side, he's got to stop trying those risky horizontal passes 'cause eventually we'll get punished. Other than that, he's been good.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Great game, especially in the first half. With that said he should try to become more of a goalscoring threat in games like this.

ceefoo

:thiago:He kept the ball moving at a nice pace to provide good tempo to our play today against Mallorca.

Sometimes he does become complacent in his passing and will make unforced errors and knowing when and when not to dribble. That's why I think he always needs to have either one of :xavi: or :iniesta: alongside him to guide him.

I think he will cut out these mistakes as he gains more first team experience and he continues to learn from the masters of our midfield. He has certainly got the talent.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Too sloppy with his passes and it's been the same story in more of his recent matches.
Good it's only Mallorca or that other relegation candidates he played previously against, because some stronger team would have us punished.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Too sloppy with his passes and it's been the same story in more of his recent matches.
Good it's only Mallorca or that other relegation candidates he played previously against, because some stronger team would have us punished.

I don't think he was any more sloppy than Iniesta, Montoya, Song, Fabregas...

F

Flavia

He had one sloppy pass near the box that I can recall clearly, and I think there was one more. It almost gave a goal to mallorca. He needs to improve on that.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He had one sloppy pass near the box that I can recall clearly, and I think there was one more. It almost gave a goal to mallorca. He needs to improve on that.

That was Iniesta (if you mean the situation I think you mean)

Jaguar

Flair Trait
That was Iniesta (if you mean the situation I think you mean)

I think that just shows that anybody can make bad mistakes, although in fairness Iniesta has earned his right to make mistakes without people caring, where as every mistake Thiago makes will be mentioned by nearly everyone on this forum.

Home of Barca Fans