Thiago Translantara

USWAY

Wouldn't call Neymar unrealistic at this stage. I agree we need to fix the system though, restricting wingers to just passing and creating a continuous void of nothingness against organized teams needs to be dealt with for sure.

Need a new manager. I just don't see Tito moving from this.

footyfan

Calma, calma
New players would bring hunger

new-liverpool-fc-signing-luis-suarez-689350578.jpg

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Need a new manager. I just don't see Tito moving from this.

I'm 60/40 on this, in preference of a new manager for the purpose of a fresh start and new ambitions but maybe giving him another season is the right thing to do.

Galning

I hope he gets a lot more playing time next season because this season he barely played in comparison to all other players his age (or even Iniesta when he was 22). He would've progressed so much already if Tito didn't overplay Xavi even when he was injured.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I hope he gets a lot more playing time next season because this season he barely played in comparison to all other players his age (or even Iniesta when he was 22). He would've progressed so much already if Tito didn't overplay Xavi even when he was injured.

That's probably one of the reasons why Xavi is so complacent these days, he is almost guaranteed a spot in the line up even when he is not fully fit like you said.

Henry_IB

Banned
That's probably one of the reasons why Xavi is so complacent these days, he is almost guaranteed a spot in the line up even when he is not fully fit like you said.

That's not any different from how it was under Pep. Iniesta and Xavi were guaranteed starters in high priority games. Iniesta played the 2009 CL final injured to the degree where he couldn't shoot. Not even sure I'd call Xavi complacent either but even if he is it's not because now all of a sudden he's a guaranteed starter.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I'm 60/40 on this, in preference of a new manager for the purpose of a fresh start and new ambitions but maybe giving him another season is the right thing to do.
That is what I stated in another thread. However, I am in favour of getting a new manager in, who can bring in new ideas that we need.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
That's not any different from how it was under Pep. Iniesta and Xavi were guaranteed starters in high priority games. Iniesta played the 2009 CL final injured to the degree where he couldn't shoot. Not even sure I'd call Xavi complacent either but even if he is it's not because now all of a sudden he's a guaranteed starter.

The difference is he never played poorly when he was a guaranteed starter before, now he is and yet still he continues to start ahead of Thiago who has been playing much better in my opinion in the big games.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
To be frank, Thiago hasn't impressed this season. But the point of overplaying Xavi remains. And then there's Thiago's off the ball quality and workrate. Something that this team's been lacking this season.

Mr Hulot

To be fair to Thiago, he has been our most consistent performer in our last La Liga games . It is apparent that the more he plays the more confident he feels and the better he performs. He is by far in a better form than Fabregas and he is denied his deserved minutes because of Cesc's price tag and reputation.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
To be fair to Thiago, he has been our most consistent performer in our last La Liga games . It is apparent that the more he plays the more confident he feels and the better he performs. He is by far in a better form than Fabregas and he is denied his deserved minutes because of Cesc's price tag and reputation.
This.

Home of Barca Fans