Thiago Translantara

BusiTheKing

New here guys.
Anyone care to tell me why Tito is treating Thiago like some joker sub straight out the academy. Xavi is perhaps the best in the world at what he does, but i think it's time Tito realizes that he is far from what we need right now. Andres and Busi provide experience and are both consistent, so why not let Thiago integrate into this new offensive system.

ShandyFFM

Damn it think now i get it. Remember peps last clasico where thiago and tello started on the field. That was a hint i guess for the future.. but tito doesnt seems like he count on our youngsters... what a shame i wish especially thiago would have started all those big games instead of xavi

Mr Hulot

769081259.jpg

I am definitely a man in black in terms of football boots, so I like a lot what I see. Does anybody knows what kind of shoes is Thiago wearing?

Stric

Thiago usually wears Nike CTR360, and a new all-black edition came out recently, so that could be it. I can't really tell from the picture, though.

1nike_ctr360_maestri_iii_fg_blackout_1.jpg

F

Flavia

Those are great. Some retro stuff is nice, after seeing that one with little pink balls on aguero's feet.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I had a feeling he wouldn't start, although it's a disgrace that Tello is in the line up when Thiago isn't, pure stupid.

H

Haruko The Goon

What's happening with this kid? 2 Years ago I heard he was going to explode onto World Football.

All I know is he scored a wonder goal vs some team in a pre season tournament or something.

Anything been the problem? or is it just a case of finding playing time

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He's getting some playing time and performing really well, it's just that with his strong form and Xavi's decline this season, he should be playing more than he is.

Home of Barca Fans