Thiago Translantara

Elite-BkD

:facepalm: hope he moves for his sake holy shit. It's impossible for this to have a logical explanation.

How about...

For the benefit of Montoya..perhaps it'll be nice for management to see him play in a very strong squad, particularly with a Xavi-Iniesta-Busquets midfield so they have a better opportunity to assess where he stands at the moment and how the prospect of him as a regular start next season feels, it does sound like there's a realistic chance that Alves will be sold in the summer. Same concept could be applied to any of the starting front three for that matter.

Galning

How about...

For the benefit of Montoya..perhaps it'll be nice for management to see him play in a very strong squad, particularly with a Xavi-Iniesta-Busquets midfield so they have a better opportunity to assess where he stands at the moment and how the prospect of him as a regular start next season feels, it does sound like there's a realistic chance that Alves will be sold in the summer. Same concept could be applied to any of the starting front three for that matter.

Too far fetched imo. As if putting Thiago on for Xavi would make that much of a difference. Especially considering Xavi's (and others') form.

Darko

especially considering Xavi is old and tired,Thiago is young and fresh,therefore would contribute more to the pressing game

F

Flavia

Going on loan or with a buyback wouldn't be too bad. As he's not seeing enough minutes, and I doubt this will change next season.

Ursegor

World Champion
He needs to get sold to Arsenal for peanuts and then bought back for € 40 million+ in a few years. He'll become the first name on the team sheet then.

Going on loan or with a buyback wouldn't be too bad. As he's not seeing enough minutes, and I doubt this will change next season.

Like I said, instead of loaning out players who aren't getting enough playing time but should be (like Thiago), get someone who'll actually give him that playing time. And no offense, but loaning him out would be a shitty idea, we need the depth. We'll only have one backup midfielder (who can't really do a good job rotating with Xavi, who needs that rotation more than Iniesta does) if we loan Thiago. Don't loan him out, give him more playing time.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

He needs to get sold to Arsenal for peanuts and then bought back for € 40 million+ in a few years. He'll become the first name on the team sheet then.

:lol:

Letting him go without a buyback would be the worse decision ever.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Even as the master of finding excuses for people, I cannot think of one for Tito not playing Thiago tonight, I wash my hands of this one.

F

Flavia

Thiago has 1313 minutes played this season so far, all comp. Does anyone know how many he had last season?

Home of Barca Fans