Thiago Translantara

Elite-BkD

Too far fetched imo. As if putting Thiago on for Xavi would make that much of a difference. Especially considering Xavi's (and others') form.

Hardly. It seems pretty reasonable that management would want to use the last few games to assess certain players, and playing said players in a lineup that's close to full strength is the best way to go about it. And yes, Xavi is a significantly different player to Thiago. Could well be a load of nonsense, but it's definitely conceivable that it's a more thoughtful/sensible decision that it's being made out to be.

Cule4life

The Culest
A movie like The Beautiful Mind should be made on Tito so that we can understand what (lack of) logic he uses when he makes incomprehensibly stupid decisions like Thiago

Stric

He played there a lot last year. Do people really have to moan about every single thing? Iniesta for Edmilson. Eff you Rijkaard.

I thought so, too. And although I'll be the first to say that I find Thiago to be the Iniesta-type of attacking penetrating midfielder, he was OK in the DM role and he's played there before, too.

Home of Barca Fans