Thiago Translantara

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I'm really sick of these Thiago rumors!
It doesn't make any sense to sell now, he's Xavi's successor!
buy-out clause is supposed to be 90M, now "rac1" claims that he could go for just 20M if he didn't play a certain amount of games!
He is not Xavi's successor. Xavi doesn't have one and we'll change our style a bit when Xavi has retired.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Yup. No question Thiago would start on most teams other than Barça, where he's behind Xavi, Iniesta, (as well as Busquets and Messi [who is really another midfielder]), four of the top midfielders in the world. And, as part of the Barça system, he's been asked to play more of the deep Xavi moving pivot distributor role, and hold back on his attacking ability. On other teams, you'd see him likely be much more of an AM, and hence more in the spotlight with goals and assists.
He is behind Fabregas too in the pecking order, so if you count Messi as a midfielder, then he is behind 5 of them.

ammarfcb

ze special one
I tought he's safe when i saw the pic with new kit on him.

New-Arsenal-Kit-2012-2013.jpg

Maria

Yup. No question Thiago would start on most teams other than Barça, where he's behind Xavi, Iniesta, (as well as Busquets and Messi [who is really another midfielder]), four of the top midfielders in the world.

There wouldn't be any problem if he would be behind 2011 Xavi..but he is behind 2013 Xavi, a Xavi who plays even if he's injured and a Xavi that last week said that he feels like a youngster and that the best for him is to play every 3 days. So I can understand why Thiago would want to leave..and seeing how Tito used him this season and the number of games he started, it could meen that either Thiago is really not that good or that Tito doesn't rate him that much(or at least not as much as he rates Cesc and 2013 Xavi).

So maybe it would be best for everybody if he would leave and with the money we could get for him we actually buy a defenders.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
"Due to a clause in his contract and lack of appearance this season has made his release clause €15m.

Any team who get him are getting themselves arguably the signing of the summer and he will consider a move due to Fabregas who has severely capped his appearances this season.

Graham Hunter says Man United are the favourites currently too."

A lot of United fans are really getting excited. Thiago has been on Ferguson's wishlist for years.

Maria

"Due to a clause in his contract and lack of appearance this season has made his release clause €15m.

Any team who get him are getting themselves arguably the signing of the summer and he will consider a move due to Fabregas who has severely capped his appearances this season.

Graham Hunter says Man United are the favourites currently too."

A lot of United fans are really getting excited. Thiago has been on Ferguson's wishlist for years.

2zxnuq0.jpg

images

Zuess99

This is bad, thiago is better than cesc when playing for barca. Id also feel insulted if I was seen as third option knowing I can do better. Barca buying cesc was a big mistake from the start. Rather give man united cesc than thiago.

Home of Barca Fans